Devs, seriously can we please...

Make some of the survivors more THICC? Nearly all of the killers are OMEGA THICC and I was looking at some cosmetics recently and the only actual THICC survivors seem to be Jake, Kate, Feng and Jeff. I would like a THICC David cosmetic in some short shorts to go with my shirtless David please. Can we just buff all of the survivors so they become THICC please? Maybe tone down some of the killers next time too. Spirit be lookin OMEGA THICC and Susie and Julie are the THICCEST of the Legion. Huntress very THICC too tho. So yeah, more THICCNESS please, for David and all the other survivors too. Oh and dont say "Meg is THICC too tho" because guess what? No shes not, shes flat and that makes her the worst, just like Freddy. They dont got nothing, if there is any definition of the word thicc they embody the definition of the word thin, disgusting, darn, done, rant over. Dont buff Meg buff David thanks..
Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • Fun fact: Intentionally making your thread title as vague as possible is one of the best ways to ensure that devs ignore it.

  • Dehitay said:

    Fun fact: Intentionally making your thread title as vague as possible is one of the best ways to ensure that devs ignore it.

    This is supposed to be a joke thread tho...I dont care if the devs see it or not, they've got better things to do
  • Dehitay said:

    Fun fact: Intentionally making your thread title as vague as possible is one of the best ways to ensure that devs ignore it.

    This is supposed to be a joke thread tho...I dont care if the devs see it or not, they've got better things to do
    Thiccness is a top priority and is no laughing matter.
  • MAKE TRAPPER EVEN THICCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • @Peanits said:
    Thiccness is a top priority and is no laughing matter.

    Finally, getting your priorities straight.

  • what exactly should mean THICC? :/

  • Peanits said:
    Dehitay said:

    Fun fact: Intentionally making your thread title as vague as possible is one of the best ways to ensure that devs ignore it.

    This is supposed to be a joke thread tho...I dont care if the devs see it or not, they've got better things to do
    Thiccness is a top priority and is no laughing matter.
    Shhh, I'm just saying that to calm the non-beliver ;)
  • Skairipa said:

    what exactly should mean THICC? :/

    Well obviously THICC, although Clown may take the crown for being an ABSOLUTE UNIT
  • They can make some characters more THICC. But they will never reach the level of the ALPHA THICC, the ABSOLUTE UNIT that is Kenneth Chase, The Clown.

  • Bubba has the Thicc down and unlike the Clown he isn't slimmed down getting there either.

  • So... what means thicc? I'm surprised there are no overweight survivors. 
  • Tsulan said:
    So... what means thicc? I'm surprised there are no overweight survivors. 
    I was mostly referring to Kate Denson THICC or Spirit THICC 
  • Tsulan said:
    So... what means thicc? I'm surprised there are no overweight survivors. 
    I was mostly referring to Kate Denson THICC or Spirit THICC 
    Still no idea. 
    Do you mean sexy? A corpse = sexy??
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    I was mostly referring to Kate Denson THICC or Spirit THICC 

    Strange these are my mains
    😋🍑

    @Tsulan said:
    Do you mean sexy? A corpse = sexy??

    If you squint she doesn't look so mutilated, more like a naked blue chick.

  • Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    So... what means thicc? I'm surprised there are no overweight survivors. 
    I was mostly referring to Kate Denson THICC or Spirit THICC 
    Still no idea. 
    Do you mean sexy? A corpse = sexy??
    No, I just mean THICC, not sexy. THICC. Although if you find Spirit sexy go ahead, you do you and I ain't stopping you 

  • Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    So... what means thicc? I'm surprised there are no overweight survivors. 
    I was mostly referring to Kate Denson THICC or Spirit THICC 
    Still no idea. 
    Do you mean sexy? A corpse = sexy??
    No, I just mean THICC, not sexy. THICC. Although if you find Spirit sexy go ahead, you do you and I ain't stopping you 

    Explaining a word by repeating it several times is as helpful as speaking louder to someone who doesn't understand your language. 
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    I was mostly referring to Kate Denson THICC or Spirit THICC 

    Strange these are my mains
    😋🍑

    @Tsulan said:
    Do you mean sexy? A corpse = sexy??

    If you squint she doesn't look so mutilated, more like a naked blue chick.

    Avatar must have been an adult movie for you...
  • @Tsulan
    Ok let me explain better than, having a more curvy/shapy figure or having a good buttocks 
  • @Tsulan
    Ok let me explain better than, having a more curvy/shapy figure or having a good buttocks 
    Ahh. You want bigger butts.
    K
  • Tsulan said:
    @Tsulan
    Ok let me explain better than, having a more curvy/shapy figure or having a good buttocks 
    Ahh. You want bigger butts.
    K
    Yup :)
  • Tsulan said:
    @Tsulan
    Ok let me explain better than, having a more curvy/shapy figure or having a good buttocks 
    Ahh. You want bigger butts.
    K
    Yup :)
    Ok.
    I want some really fat survivors. Like 150kg/290pounds fat survivors. Something more realistic. 
    All we have are fit.
  • Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    @Tsulan
    Ok let me explain better than, having a more curvy/shapy figure or having a good buttocks 
    Ahh. You want bigger butts.
    K
    Yup :)
    Ok.
    I want some really fat survivors. Like 150kg/290pounds fat survivors. Something more realistic. 
    All we have are fit.
    But would it affect running speeds or hitboxes? Eh, nevermind. It's the entity's world, anything goes 
  • Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    @Tsulan
    Ok let me explain better than, having a more curvy/shapy figure or having a good buttocks 
    Ahh. You want bigger butts.
    K
    Yup :)
    Ok.
    I want some really fat survivors. Like 150kg/290pounds fat survivors. Something more realistic. 
    All we have are fit.
    But would it affect running speeds or hitboxes? Eh, nevermind. It's the entity's world, anything goes 
    Bill is non stop smoking. Doesn't affect him.
  • Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    @Tsulan
    Ok let me explain better than, having a more curvy/shapy figure or having a good buttocks 
    Ahh. You want bigger butts.
    K
    Yup :)
    Ok.
    I want some really fat survivors. Like 150kg/290pounds fat survivors. Something more realistic. 
    All we have are fit.
    But would it affect running speeds or hitboxes? Eh, nevermind. It's the entity's world, anything goes 
    Bill is non stop smoking. Doesn't affect him.
    Now I want whatever he's smoking!!! 
  • Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    @Tsulan
    Ok let me explain better than, having a more curvy/shapy figure or having a good buttocks 
    Ahh. You want bigger butts.
    K
    Yup :)
    Ok.
    I want some really fat survivors. Like 150kg/290pounds fat survivors. Something more realistic. 
    All we have are fit.
    But would it affect running speeds or hitboxes? Eh, nevermind. It's the entity's world, anything goes 
    Bill is non stop smoking. Doesn't affect him.
    Now I want whatever he's smoking!!! 
    Sure as hell no e-cigarettes. 
    I want big cigars to customize survivors. 
  • @Tsulan said:
    Avatar must have been an adult movie for you...

    Eh... they aren't covered in blood. It's less sexy.

  • @Tsulan said:
    Avatar must have been an adult movie for you...

    Eh... they aren't covered in blood. It's less sexy.

    To each his own...
  • Tsulan said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Avatar must have been an adult movie for you...

    Eh... they aren't covered in blood. It's less sexy.

    To each his own...
    Unfortunately the only thing that got succed was the money out of the audiences wallets as they watched the most overrated shitshow off all times.
  • Fat Survivor Build:

    Decisive Strike - The first time the Killer tries to pick you up, they are caught off guard by your weight and accidentally drop you.  Sometimes they'll be able to pick you up and carry you a bit before they get too tired and gotta drop you for a bit.  If the hook is close enough, they might carry you a little at a time, stopping every now and again to catch their breath.

    Deliverance + Breakdown - Killer tries to hook you, but your sheer fatness causes the hook to break under your weight.  Lay off the Hot Pockets, for heaven's sake.

    Dead Hard - When running away from the Killer, you try to Sprint Burst, but you're too out of shape and can only take, like, two extra steps before you become Exhausted.