Rancor change
Each time a Generator is completed, the Obsession sees your LOCATION for 5/4/3 seconds.
Each time a Generator is completed, all Survivors' locations are revealed to you for 3 seconds.
Once all Generators are completed, the Obsession has the Exposed Status Effect and the Killer can kill the Obsession.
Comments
Why do think a change is necessary?
Honestly, I'd love to see Rancor work on the last survivor alive as well as normally. Like adding the cypress Mori to it.
If the gens aren't done, the mori part is worthless.
I feel that the way Rancor currently functions is fine. The obsession should be able to see the killer's aura to make up for the fact that the killer can instantly down and kill them without actually needing to hook them. Additionally, when using the highest level Rancor, the aura only lasts for three seconds per generator completion, and this isn't enough time to give the obsession any critical information, especially since they don't have the same freedom to travel the map as the killer does.
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Bitter_Murmur
Just saying.
I run both on my Spirit for the great jump scares.
Because bitter murmur is the other half of what he is requesting be done to rancor.
He is also adding in I believe it is dark sense to rancor.
Essentially making 3 perks into 1
Rancors fine as it is and if the obsession isn't paying attention they won't know where the killer is at and you can also use it to your advantage by walking one way then changing directions.