Speed Hag

With the batteries included change, I've been wanting to try something pretty cringy. Just finished a match where I WATCHED a survivor team finish the last gen so I could get it's full value. Thought? Lol

1703220378333302185286724084586.jpg


Comments

  • Would be awesome if there was a full video to watch. This sounds fun.

  • @Astel said:

    Would be awesome if there was a full video to watch. This sounds fun.

    It was dumb fun

  • This with Legion’s BFF addon would go crazy. Hopefully they bring Batteries into the shrine soon so I can run it.

  • I run nemesis and rapid brutality and batteries and play with your food for speed hag. No Gen control so i often lose a few survivors but the speed is the fun part anyway

  • Waterlogged Shoe is basically Made for Hag.

    But tbh, Chag is somehow way more fun than normal Hag. I use Chag with Rapid and Stbfl for some speedrun games. Glorified M1 gameplay.

  • @MrDardon said:

    Waterlogged Shoe is basically Made for Hag.

    But tbh, Chag is somehow way more fun than normal Hag. I use Chag with Rapid and Stbfl for some speedrun games. Glorified M1 gameplay.

    Might try STBFL on it once I have the T3 version. I'm still getting perks on her, but this was pretty fun. Kept getting hits on people that underestimated the speed.

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3615678#Comment_3615678

    Might try STBFL on it once I have the T3 version. I'm still getting perks on her, but this was pretty fun. Kept getting hits on people that underestimated the speed.

    Also since speed is multiplied and not added. WS gives 7.5 % of a 110 % which ends up being about 118 %, then Rapid is 5 % of a 118 %, which is around 124 %. Add Stbfl for faster recovery or something and you are just downing people left and right.

    Need to try Batteries though.

  • @LordGlint said:

    With the batteries included change, I've been wanting to try something pretty cringy. Just finished a match where I WATCHED a survivor team finish the last gen so I could get it's full value. Thought? Lol

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/BUA975ME7DIP/1703220378333302185286724084586.jpg

    Had the same brilliant idea, but with Dark devo. and Game Afoot instead of Surge/Noed. Zooming around the match and then watching survivors run into Hag-shaped walls is super fun!