You've got to be kidding me

They killswitched my main Knight. How long will it take for them to fix his bugs? His guards were already buggy so I hope you come with more than just 1 fix with his vault exploit.

Comments

  • If I can recall I think bug fixes over the holidays usually take awhile to be fixed

  • A lot of Knight loving on these pages tonight. I thought he was hated? Or is that just survivors who don't like him?

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    A lot of Knight loving on these pages tonight. I thought he was hated? Or is that just survivors who don't like him?

    Mostly survivors, from their point of view its two killer chasing you and you have limited ways to win a chase against a bad knight. Good knights will always get hits because they defend banner and zone you to a spot where you will get hit, leading to death.

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    A lot of Knight loving on these pages tonight. I thought he was hated? Or is that just survivors who don't like him?

    I think the majority of people on Twitter were really happy about it, just because most people despise playing against him...

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    A lot of Knight loving on these pages tonight. I thought he was hated? Or is that just survivors who don't like him?

    Yes, i imagine he would be only hated by the side that has to play against him.

  • Can't believe Knight is killswitched :( I was eager for vacations to play the Knight, and now this happen :(