Shirtless Dwight and Ace
Make it happen please. Dwight has been working out.
Ace is dying to show of his body too.
Make it happen please. Dwight has been working out.
Ace is dying to show of his body too.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sure sure, why not? But can I change your mind about shirtless priorities?
This is what we wanted for so long.
Yasss please
Just don't.
@HazeHound Just No'nt.
are you really that much in need seeing a naked body in a video game? wow i feel sorry for you
@N0xyD3ad Actually I could care less about whether someone is shirtless or not. This is for the memes.
(Shirtless Dwight sounds sweet though.)
Edited since once I read it again I realized I sounded rude.
(Also I like to think I'm straight, so I REALLY could care less about shirtless dudes.)
I support this idea. 😎
Omg PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!! I ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️Dwight!! He's soooooooo freaking HOT holy hell !!!
Shirtless Dwight, yes!
🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵