I don't know how you guys do it

I'm truly impressed by you guys. You somehow manage to persevere in playing Dead by Daylight. Meanwhile, I had this game for free on epic playing less than 30 hours and I already fell asleep during a match on my sofa. I had a mm penalty for 5 minutes. It's nothing but

  1. Insane grind
  2. Bugs
  3. Tunneling
  4. Sitting on generator pressing a single button all the time
  5. Bad matchmaking
  6. This game is unbalanced
  7. Searching for a match takes a lot of time
  8. Skins are way too expensive

I can't believe how boring this game is. I try hard to play this game but I physically can't. I uninstalled and moved on.

Comments

  • It can't be that boring, you felt the need to post this topic multiple times for attention. It's obviously made quite the impact.

  • @Seraphor said:

    It can't be that boring, you felt the need to post this topic multiple times for attention. It's obviously made quite the impact.

    he only made one post tho

  • This is at least the second time this exact topic has been posted.

  • It's very unique, I don't know of any games with a chase mechanic as satisfying as DBD. It's fun once you get used to it and don't take it too seriously.

  • My trick is only playing killer. You never have to do a skillcheck, or stop at a spot. You don't get tunneled either.

  • Everyone has different tastes, and that's fine. My hubby likes to play Fortnite but I dont get the appeal. He in turn doesn't get the appeal of DBD.

  • @MortallicDemons said:

    I'm truly impressed by you guys. You somehow manage to persevere in playing Dead by Daylight. Meanwhile, I had this game for free on epic playing less than 30 hours and I already fell asleep during a match on my sofa. I had a mm penalty for 5 minutes. It's nothing but

    1. Insane grind
    2. Bugs
    3. Tunneling
    4. Sitting on generator pressing a single button all the time
    5. Bad matchmaking
    6. This game is unbalanced
    7. Searching for a match takes a lot of time
    8. Skins are way too expensive

    I can't believe how boring this game is. I try hard to play this game but I physically can't. I uninstalled and moved on.

    I am going to be honest: I am tired of the toxicity I really am right now my plan is to just disconnect from the community, I will keep playing but I won't go on Twitter, here or anywhere else related to DBD that way I don't get hit by "You killers are all a bunch of cry babys" or with the "You survivors get babied by behaviour".

    It's a shame to be honest because I love participating In any community I am a part of but with DBD... It harms me more than anything.

  • Not all games are for everyone. I don't get why people like Fortnight and Minecraft.

    If you got between 20 and 30 hours in, well that seems like quite a bit of playtime.

    There's no matchmaking penalty for going AFK.

  • Well of course your gonna fall asleep if you play for 30 hours straight. I understand the game can be fun, but maybe ease into it.

  • I fell asleep doing a gen once. It was late, I was tired, and one of my teammates was giving Demogorgon the business on the other side of the map. Missed skillcheck woke me up.

  • @MortallicDemons said:

    I'm truly impressed by you guys. You somehow manage to persevere in playing Dead by Daylight. Meanwhile, I had this game for free on epic playing less than 30 hours and I already fell asleep during a match on my sofa. I had a mm penalty for 5 minutes. It's nothing but

    1. Insane grind
    2. Bugs
    3. Tunneling
    4. Sitting on generator pressing a single button all the time
    5. Bad matchmaking
    6. This game is unbalanced
    7. Searching for a match takes a lot of time
    8. Skins are way too expensive

    I can't believe how boring this game is. I try hard to play this game but I physically can't. I uninstalled and moved on.

    Nice, that's awesome. Proud of you. Thank you for sharing how you don't like the game and have moved on.

  • LOL why the need of creating multible accounts? Thats clearly you ๐Ÿ˜‚

    @twentyonesixtyeight said:

    I played nearly 20 hours in dead by daylight. How can someone have fun in this game? You just sit on a generator and press 1 button to hit some boring skillcheck. You get tunneled. You get gen rushed. For the first time in my life, I fell asleep on my chair. I never felt so bored in my life. It's like a babysitting simulator, with loading screens and errors. The game is terribly balanced, there are bugs and the graphics are bad. I had killers who used hex pentimento and NOED and I never could see the hex totems auras. How this game is still going on for more than 7 years is unbelievable to me. Don't people have self respect and taste in video games? I honestly feel bad for y'all.

    I'm glad I had this for free on Epic Games because I would have felt extremely bad for myself if I'd spent my money on this video game. I don't recommend this game to my friends, colleagues or my family for that matter.

    I'm not trying to convince anyone to stop, I just never felt like this. It's depressing.

    I am honestly curious what's going on with you. You waste your time for a game you dont like, come to the forum to tell us you get bored by it, then repeate it and wast even more time creating a second account - and nobody cares both times. Whats the benefit?

    When you come back again with your next account, be a little bit more creative. Challange yourself by being at least a little bit funny.