Serious issue
Ok not counting the Christmas ugly sweaters which everybody got (Original characters btw before anyone tries to bring up Laurie and the other licensed characters)
Feng Min hasn't received a cosmetic since Her sci-fi fan.
At the risk of sounding like an absolute monster, devs can we please forget about Meg for a second and think some others survivors.
Meg so far has been in all three of the Chapter cosmetic bundles.(Jake too but but the only Jake cosmetic that is worth a damn is sexy gay cowboy)
Don't even get me started on the lack of love that Ace been receivin. David has a least gotten a little tiny bit of TLC recently.
Please let's give some love to Min, Ace and David unless you were taking so long because the next Min cosmetic is Bunny Min then all your transgressions are forgiven and I will give out free BJs.
Lastly it seems that maskless Legion is also put on the desired cosmetic list so at least I thought I'd bring it out there.
#BunnyMinWhen
#MasklessLegionWhen
#WhereOurFengCosmetics
#OhDavidandAceTooButWhatever
Feng Min hasn't received a cosmetic since Her sci-fi fan.
At the risk of sounding like an absolute monster, devs can we please forget about Meg for a second and think some others survivors.
Meg so far has been in all three of the Chapter cosmetic bundles.(Jake too but but the only Jake cosmetic that is worth a damn is sexy gay cowboy)
Don't even get me started on the lack of love that Ace been receivin. David has a least gotten a little tiny bit of TLC recently.
Please let's give some love to Min, Ace and David unless you were taking so long because the next Min cosmetic is Bunny Min then all your transgressions are forgiven and I will give out free BJs.
Lastly it seems that maskless Legion is also put on the desired cosmetic list so at least I thought I'd bring it out there.
#BunnyMinWhen
#MasklessLegionWhen
#WhereOurFengCosmetics
#OhDavidandAceTooButWhatever
Comments
But yeah I'd love some more Ace love that wasn't quite as goofy looking as fun as some of his stuff is ^_^
I agree, also you forgot nea and meg, not just meg
that face tho
Whoa, less Meg cosmetics?!? Are you crazy?
I want Myers with a red kiss on his cheek
.
I'm sure more will come. Nea just got some recently and it's been a little while since she got some too, so there is hope.
Feng Min FTW!
I don't play Feng all that much, but I do agree that Meg has WAY too many cosmetics
I will write them a letter about how deep my love is and they will agree :DD.
feng min doesnt deserve love. give your love to trapper. he deserves it.
I agree 'bout Feng, David and Ace receive some nice looking cosmetics. But only if they do a Hillbilly skin that doesn't suck ass. His skins tend to look like that lost cousin that lives in Alabama and likes to eat pigeons.
Principally the raccoon one, that skin is ridiculous.
Meh forget survivors give Wraith more cosmetics
What about Bing Bong Boi?
BingBongNeedsLove