Nea A Killer???
So some people claim Nea is a killer when she is in fact on the survivor side. Why do some claim this? I do think it would be cool if Nea actually was a killer as in if she were on the killer list but she isn’t so how can people say she is a killer when she obviously isn’t? Does she get targeted the least by killers out of all the survivors? People say she is a toxic survivor but any survivor can be toxic so how is Nea so unique and different?
Comments
Also, this:
could we just start a petition, stop this dead meme, it hurts
No.
but its just annoying now, not funny, annoying, its just painful to see this, it shows the community takes longer to mature over something like this, you know that nea and meg look alike in facial features in-game right?
If they do I really don't notice. And funny is subjective. You find it annoying, I find it funny. And with how this community is do you really think that a 'Nea is a killer' joke is even at the top of the scale of where this place is going wrong?
somebody even had a thread about them looking alike, and her being mistaken as a killer is not funny, The pigs objective is to be like a survivor when crouched, but this meme started around when nea first dropped and it has been milked so much that I feel like I cant be the only one that finds this overused
I'm sure there are people who agree with you. Hell give me a few months and I might. But it's not like these forums are filled with posts like, "Nea is the killer". Some maybe, but not enough to fill a page.... Conventionally.
I don't think I've seen this meme before
. Please stop it's so dead.
that one I dont mind, I played kingdom hearts before and there is a situation like this in there
some kill because killing is what they do (LF, Shape, Pig, Freddy) and other are tortured into it (almost every remaining killer
Susie can have green hair.
Therefore Nea is killer.
But seriously, it's just a long running joke because some people don't like her looks, and it's a long running joke.
Her toxic reputation might be from people who use her super visible clothing to be a distraction.
Alao No0b3 plays "toxic" with Nea a lot. I don't really see him as being that toxic, though.
YoU fOrGoT tO sAy No HoMo
The meme originated from Nea being ugly. That's it.
There was actually a little more to it than that.
Back in the day, before the bloodweb changes, Nea was the one character who almost nobody ever played.
Honestly, half the joke in the original Sam video and something that's kinda got lost to time is it's not just that the Dwights think she's the killer, it's that they don't even know who she is because they've never seen her before.
The meme existed a while before that Samination video.
Yep. It was just referencing a long-running joke.
DbD memes are milked to death
This is my proof
I find it overused and annoying too. But I know people most likely won't stop it so I don't bother.