Just me or...
New event is not fun at all I mean it doesnt impact gameplay at all
New event is not fun at all I mean it doesnt impact gameplay at all
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I haven't played it yet but if it truly doesn't effect gameplay at all then I already like it. Last even I lost victor into the void and constantly has survivors hiding From me there. If this doesn't have anything like that then it is a success.
Really? It's so long since I had so much fun in DBD.
I just love those snowballs. Somehow it's really funny to get chased while you throw snowballs on eachother...
Events that have little to no impact on gameplay are almost always better.
This year's anniversary and halloween events were way too unbalanced.
I'm enjoying this event so far.
anniversary would be fine without that exposed part, that was kinda broken on some killers. It was quite fun otherwise imo.
I'm having fun goofing around with others.
People were crying about how the Void Event affected gameplay too much with endurance, haste, undetectable etc. so...
Yeah it would've been better without the Exposed part, I agree.