Lightweight

Is it actually a good perk when you gain distance? I've been losing killers so easily now that I've started running it over alert. It's insane. Is it actually a viable perk? I feel like killers lose me really easily now that I've been running it, it's an awesome feeling. Or am I wrong in thinking it's actually useful?

Comments

  • I never use it, but it's a good perk.
  • Devs broke the game, the scratch marks are bugged.

  • @HellDescent said:
    Devs broke the game, the scratch marks are bugged.

    Yeah but even when they were broken, I still got found easily after juking.

  • It is an incredibly good perk. Super underrated. When I play killer its usually easy to tell who has it. It makes a huge difference.
  • I prefer the pebble :3

  • For me it's a boring perk to use. I want to run the killer and if I feel like to juke aka lose the killer I do it. With Lightweight the killers are losing me without me wanting to, it just happens. Like running a camouflage claudette in rotten fields, the killer will just lose you
  • @Poweas said:
    Is it actually a good perk when you gain distance? I've been losing killers so easily now that I've started running it over alert. It's insane. Is it actually a viable perk? I feel like killers lose me really easily now that I've been running it, it's an awesome feeling. Or am I wrong in thinking it's actually useful?

    I heard its pretty good.

  • Run it with premonition and sometimes youll be able to dissappear before the killer arrives at your gen.

    I have 1 iconic game uploaded on my channel showing how hard it can kick ass sometimes
  • @AlwaysInAGoodShape said:
    Run it with premonition and sometimes youll be able to dissappear before the killer arrives at your gen.

    I have 1 iconic game uploaded on my channel showing how hard it can kick ass sometimes

    Please do share it.

  • @Poweas

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7vG49IiNQ8&t=1s

    The double is double decompressed so the quality is not that great. You'll see at a part during the video where there's a crow that I keep hugging a wall. It's because the pig keeps popping up at the shack, but the compression completely hides that part. Enjoy the power of Stealth (:

  • @AlwaysInAGoodShape said:
    @Poweas

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7vG49IiNQ8&t=1s

    The double is double decompressed so the quality is not that great. You'll see at a part during the video where there's a crow that I keep hugging a wall. It's because the pig keeps popping up at the shack, but the compression completely hides that part. Enjoy the power of Stealth (:

    Nice. I may consider running it with premonition. Probably will choose Spine chill over it because I hate facing Spirit :( but thanks for the advice dude :)

  • I use it, but I'm also the sort of nut job that pairs it with lithe and dance with me.
  • @Rebel_Raven said:
    I use it, but I'm also the sort of nut job that pairs it with lithe and dance with me.

    That's a smart combo, add iron will and you'll instajuke every killer lol.