Killer tier-list based on how tunneller they are
It's just for fun and only from my exp. Things can be different for ya :)
It's just for fun and only from my exp. Things can be different for ya :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think they are all tunneltastic for the most part. I suspect much of it stems from survivors being "toxic". I am immune from it for the most part but even when they do catch me "having a moment", I generally won't tunnel as they need that to justify their antics. Playing killer, not survivor's stooge.
Id say this is pretty accurate when compared to my matches.
For me Blight, Spirit, Wesker, Wraith and Pyramidhead tunnel far more then anyone else but for the most part accurate.
Pretty accurate. Only changes from my experience would be to lower Xeno and Deathslinger by one, bump up Trapper, Pyramid Head and Plague, and if the Legion is a Susie then they belong in the first tier.
Wraith, Blight, Wesker, Huntress (especially Baba Yaga), and Spirit are the ones I associate with tunnelling. Agree also with BlightedDolphin that Legion-Susie has a tendency as well. On the flipside, I don't think I've had a negative experience with a Legion in the Hunk skin. So I feel like skin choice matters lol
My boy Doctor doesn't tunnel. He just reminds you of your next appointment.
Myers can't tunnel because he Saves The Best For Last.
Nemesis can't help it. He's programmed that way.
The main killers that tunnel are the high mobility ones since they can quickly return to the hook.
Nemesis should have his own tier above the others :P.