New Doctor Mori Idea
So how about we add an exclusive claudette mori for the doctor. Whenever he goes into the mori he shoves that dildo looking thing in her ass, electrocuting her from the inside. Then he turns towards the camera and says: "I think we did a pretty good........... JOB SO FAR." From this point on the doctor is invisible to all the Claudettes remaining on the map.
The name is this mori: "True Ebony Mori"
Comments
I just like the idea of an Ebony mori actually being an ebony mori. Also ######### Claudettes, literally.
Maybe in a NSFW parody of this game. Should that ever come out.
When I saw the title I was "hell no!", but then I read it and I liked it... maybe too much laughs in Doctor
I failed to laugh at this joke since i'm older than 12.
Boring
YIKES
On a serious note, can we get reworked moris for the OG killers, they look pretty lame compared to others.
Boring> @Plu said:
A badass Trapper Mori would be golden, maybe one involving his great strength, and definitely one for Wraith and Hillbilly, they've been here since launch and I think they deserve better moris
Or a mori where the killer beats them relentlessly with pallets shines the flashlight on the survivor's eyes and see how they like it
How about a tbag mori where daddy trapper crush their skulls with his muscular buttocks
OMFG ๐
As Clown I stomped their face into the hatch before it opened as I mori'd them.
It looked so good. Just wish it was Claudette.