What would be your dream map?

My dream map would be Rapture from Bioshock. If you could design your own map or have any licensed map, what would you pick?

Comments

  • @GeneralV said:

    A mix between the OG realms. Divide the map into 4 sections, each with their own lighting and structures, representing a different realm.

    Lets say... upper right will be MacMillan:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/WM4BGZOGW323/image.png

    Upper left can be Autohaven:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/Q23GHLN8XCMF/image.png

    Lower right - Coldwind:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/AZHYHRDNSUAP/image.png

    And finally, lower left can be Crotus Prenn:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/7C8H3KKB3EEK/image.png

    I think it would be an interesting map.

    Taking a glance back into memory lane, it makes me realize that the realm beyond wasn't executed very well in terms of keeping the atmosphere as scary, dark and gloomy as it used to be. These versions of the maps have a charm that I can't quite put. Perhaps the lighting in old DBD contributes to that as well? Always have been a fan of the older fog, too.

    I used to be satisfied with the realm beyond, until I began to realize how much it shattered the iconic atmosphere that DBD once had.

  • Something like the Paris catacombs. Cave system filled with the dead, noises to help cover sound (either from the environment or dead), multiple ways around areas, a stealth killer's paradise to surprise everyone.

    Raining neon city streets for the All-Kill chapter. Dark and gloomy to contrast the psycho star about to torture you with throwing knives.

    A ghost ship. We'd prefer something...piratey but probably a modern carrier or something would make a better map. Something out at a stormy sea (would need to figure out the exit gates without the ship being docked though).

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3601022#Comment_3601022

    Taking a glance back into memory lane, it makes me realize that the realm beyond wasn't executed very well in terms of keeping the atmosphere as scary, dark and gloomy as it used to be. These versions of the maps have a charm that I can't quite put. Perhaps the lighting in old DBD contributes to that as well? Always have been a fan of the older fog, too.

    I used to be satisfied with the realm beyond, until I began to realize how much it shattered the iconic atmosphere that DBD once had.

    I would be completely fine with the Realm Beyond if that damn thing was optional.

    Like, we know for a fact the game supports people playing with different lighting on the same match, some modders literally did that.

    So why not give us a choice? Like, let us choose between the classic maps and the new ones.

    Everyone wins.

  • image.png

    we were so close.

1 2 ›