When are we meant to get the subscriber 100k bp?
I am subscribed to the letter and didnt get the 100k bp for chuckys release.
I checked my junk folder, still dont have it.
I am subscribed to the letter and didnt get the 100k bp for chuckys release.
I checked my junk folder, still dont have it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The email was sent on the 28th, so two days ago (from EU perspective).
I theorized with a friend that for some reason, Microsoft email accounts (like Hotmail, Live, Outlook) aren't getting them, but Gmail accounts are. Only thing I ever received on my Hotmail was a subscription verification, but I received the bloodpoints email on my Gmail.
Got it at 8 o clock.
It is in the Chucky announcement mail.
got my.
I received the 100k one to my Outlook email. But it's only the second email I've ever received since signing up well over a year ago, so possible.