What Is Your Favorite Exhaustion Perk(s)?

Exhaustion Perks are some of the strongest perks in the game, normally providing a massive benefit but being locked behind the Exhaustion effect which basically acts like a cooldown.

And with MFT being nerfed (and having it's status as an Exhaustion perk removed), I think it would be neat to kind of gage the community's opinions on Exhaustion perks.

For those curious about my opinion:

  • For me personally, I really like Balanced Landing and Smash Hit; Dead Hard is also pretty good, even after the nerf, sometimes I run double Exhaustion with Balanced and DH.
  • Iron Will is also a pretty underrated contender but obviously doesnt work with perks like Lithe and Sprint Burst, but I think people underestimate how good 75% grunts of pain reduction is; it throws a lot of Killers off and often gets covered up by the chase music anyways.

What about you, what is your favorite Exhaustion perk(s)?

Comments

  • Lithe... the first Exhaustion perk I used

  • I sometimes wish the people who slowly walk around the map with sprint burst would just throw on overcome instead. They'd get a lot more value out of it and be less of a liability. It's a great perk for average MMR or lower. Especially good against mid tier killers and below. I personally just change it from time to time don't have a real preference. I've been using a lot of background player lately.

  • Nothing tops Dramaturgy for me, it is such a satisfying perk to use and has become my favorite perk in the game alongside Scene Partner & Plot Twist.

  • Only exhaustion perk I’ve ever really used is Balanced since 2018, when I claimed Nea as my main.

    Played around minimal amount of time with others, but BL’s the only exhaustion perk employed full time in my build.

  • I use Overcome. It comes in clutch alot, especially in endgame.

  • You’re right. IW is technically an exhaustion perk now. What a world.