Most disliked survivor?
Not in terms of who is playing them or if they're toxic or anything, just the one you genuinely do not like. For me its Nea and Cluadette. I just dont like them for some reason. Maybe it's their cosmetics or something but I can only semi-stand cluadette. Nea on the other hand is just dislike.
Comments
Claud, not for the obvious reasons I just HATE the noises she makes, especially that weird gasp when you pick her up
Aces always farm me.
Damn Aces
Claudette is just obnoxiously hard to find sometimes, depending on the map/outfit combination.
The Goblin is his proper name.
I dont like David King. Mostly because he stands out considerably since he is so big. Almost impossible to hide with him.
Dwight aka the narcisist copy of Mathieu Côté
He beats the ######### out of the killer!
Not sure why, but I have a serious hatred for Dwights. I apologize to all Dwights who have been in my lobby, you were marked for tunneling well before the match ever started.
i hate meg
WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I DID NOTHING WRONG TO YOU!!! HOW COULD YOU?!?! MEGS ARE WORSE!!!!
i trullly hate all megs
How could we hate extras
I hate Bill because he is old and wont come to PS4.
Dwight is not sympathetic to me lol. Otherwise I dislike that damn Nea always running around lol.
@Dokta_Carter He shot me in L4D and I will not forget!
Death to all Dwights.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nea, they seem to be the ones that always farm you in front of the killer the most.
Do you or anyone know why he isn't available on PS ?
Anyone who hates Dwight......you truly have no soul!!!
@Dokta_Carter He shot me in L4D!
Probably, well at least according to my ex wife yes, I have no soul.
But you still keep the wallet, right? Be thankful!
yeah, not so much.
Claudettes.
######### Claudettes.
They are impossible to see unless you are Doc or Freddy, and they always farm the hell out of me when I am a survivor.
It's a licensing issue since he's exclusive to Steam.
I really don't like Jakes. They're loud and cry like babies... and theres always a jake that sabos a hook RIGHT NEXT to a gen im on... doesn't 99% it... sabos it fully. Useless.
Laurie
Because he is a PC gamer and does not like consoles
Lol
Laurie ... because she looks like a granny and not like a young girl.
Dwights
dont know
they provoke me ^^ sometimes im playing default dwight with DS, adrenaline, dh/sb and trust me this triggers a lot. more than a p3 laurie/meg/clau
I HATE MEG!!!