Cosmetics-Feelings of doubt for your favs.
This post is more of a reassurance for all those players who would always have doubts about their mains getting new skins. Think of it this way. While other popular characters that you may not main are getting spoonfed new skins nearly every update, at least you can save money more onto other games you may like or when your less popular fav finally gets a new skin.
Its just disappointing to always hear other people feel left out when their fav character rarely get something or their skins are not to their liking. So I want them to be able to read this and know that everything will be alright. Patience is always rewarded and you save alot more money into other things as result. Continue to have fun in the fog!
Comments
I feel you and you are right.
Whenever my mains (Kate, Jill and Mikaela) are not getting new costumes, i am keeping my money for myself. They can release countless Feng and Meg costumes but who cares? But most likely so much people are playing them, so they are getting costumes so much.
I wish they just slow-down with giving costumes to these 2, like they beat everyone else with costume numbers.
I main Zarina but don't buy every cosmetic of hers. I think I only bought her Visions of the Future cosmetic this year. Likewise if a really nice cosmetic comes out for a character i don't play often, I sometimes will buy it and it'll kick-start me playing them more. I basically just buy what I like. I hadn't touched Feng on my current platform until the Halloween event because I loved the pumpkin dress lol
Kate and Mikaela get new cosmetics constantly too. Feng and Meg only have slightly more cosmetics than Kate does, and she has more than Jake, David, and Ace do. Mikaela has more cosmetics than Jeff, who came out years earlier. They're nowhere near as neglected as other characters.
And where i said they don't?
Kate got only 4 new costumes this year. 1 costume for every 3 months. That's pretty normal. Same for Mikaela.
Feng and Meg got costumes almost in every patch which is problem.
Its not that big a deal. I'm pretty sure most people are not losing any sleep over waking up and seeing their main in DBD didn't get a new cosmetic in the shop.