WINTER SOLSTICE BLOODHUNT

I was a while without playing after the update 2.4.0 due to the random crash problem. Back in 2.4.1, then comes the one-week event at the end of the year where everyone is partying with their family or traveling. I had difficulty finding match several times in the day. I believe that this event could be extended for another week. And yet 90% of the mystery boxes had Winter Party Starter maybe more escape cake or blood party streamers. This event was not good!

Comments

  • To be fair, the bloodhunt during the holidays is just benefiting the hardcore gamers who don't really have a real life, those people don't need that really. The other people who don't play this game every day wouldn't really play during the holidays
  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    To be fair, the bloodhunt during the holidays is just benefiting the hardcore gamers who don't really have a real life

    Dumbest thing I've seen today lol

  • BigBubs said:

    @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    To be fair, the bloodhunt during the holidays is just benefiting the hardcore gamers who don't really have a real life

    Dumbest thing I've seen today lol

    Bring your point or stfu
  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    To be fair, the bloodhunt during the holidays is just benefiting the hardcore gamers who don't really have a real life, those people don't need that really. The other people who don't play this game every day wouldn't really play during the holidays

    Wow aren't you a bitter lonely man.

    So because my family doesn't require me to travel large amounts to visit them, thus giving me the opportunity to take advantage of the Bloodhunt...I have no life?

  • the problem that this event was weak and short that did not attract many players!

  • I may agree it was difficult to find the time to participate but we wouldn't even be writing about this post if no such event even existed during the Holidays. Personally it was a chance to snag some extra points but nothing worth getting upset about.

  • Vortexas said:

    @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    To be fair, the bloodhunt during the holidays is just benefiting the hardcore gamers who don't really have a real life, those people don't need that really. The other people who don't play this game every day wouldn't really play during the holidays

    Wow aren't you a bitter lonely man.

    So because my family doesn't require me to travel large amounts to visit them, thus giving me the opportunity to take advantage of the Bloodhunt...I have no life?

    And what about people who have lost much of their family. I guess they have no life too.
  • I had off of work for the event and played as did my son on his account. My only issue with the event was the high amount of disconnects. People deranking for easier matches the first couple of days on both sides really sucked.

  • @slipttees said:
    the problem that this event was weak and short that did not attract many players!

    They can't have a big event while most of the staff is in vacation.

  • It would be cool if it was a couple more days, but whatever I did what I set out to do I got my P3 spirit

  • It would be cool if it was a couple more days, but whatever I did what I set out to do I got my P3 spirit

    Thar is a beautiful beautiful gif
  • one more week @not_Queen bloodhunt event. Pleassseeee :-)

  • This is a case of, you can't please all the people all of the time, I am in the same boat as many, in that I didn't play as much as I would have liked to have done over the holidays, but I am sure, there are many people out there who were very happy with the timing of the event as they were able to play more than normally.

    These double BP events seem to be getting more frequent, it is what it is, and it really did make sense to have the event when they did, especially for all those people who got the game for Christmas, the grind for new players is daunting.

  • okay, did not expect a disscussion about the bloodhunt would do this, I feel sorry for slip

  • @ToxicFengM1n said:
    okay, did not expect a disscussion about the bloodhunt would do this, I feel sorry for slip

    Me too bro! Muhauah

  • @slipttees said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:
    okay, did not expect a disscussion about the bloodhunt would do this, I feel sorry for slip

    Me too bro! Muhauah

    here I will try to lead it to the original way, I agree with this and killers, seem to get ebony mories so much that its boring, I hope next event they nerf down mystery boxes chances of getting certain ranked items cause before I p2ed legion, I had 10 ebonys, and used alot of them, and I continuously got them and I was angry, cause I wanted add-ons, not offerings