Fair treatment for end transmission chapter.

Personally, I love the way the chapter was handled and how the lore was fleshed out for both characters. However, I wish to see more of some fair treatment in regards to skins for the chapter and even future original chapters if possible.

Tools of Torment characters managed to get 2 store skins and 2 tome skins in their midchapter, yet this was not the case for end transmission. Gabriel did get a set skin which seems to be a haddie treatment and it's been 5 months and no new store skin for singularity yet. I guess patience is needed. But it does sucks when tools of torment characters are getting skins very often which is great. But I wish it was the same for end transmission. Truly love sci-fi kind of skins.

Comments

  • Yes, patience.

    They bring some skins even for the less popular chars from time to time.

    But you will always see the most skins for the most played chars. They want to make money.

  • Agreed. We need shirtless Gabriel and pre-burn-accident singularity.

  • @Marc_123 said:

    Yes, patience.

    They bring some skins even for the less popular chars from time to time.

    But you will always see the most skins for the most played chars. They want to make money.

    I suppose so. But at least I can save a bit of money for my main on the side. I do envy those popular characters.

  • Gabriel mains before showing up in a trial:

    "Hmm... Which orange jacket should I wear this time?"

  • Kinda unrelated note, but while we're appreciating this chapter, Gabriel's character select theme is absolutely awesome... very subdued and haunting.

    I've wanted to post this somewhere for some time, and don't want to make a new discussion on it...

    @Venusa said:

    Gabriel mains before showing up in a trial:

    "Hmm... Which orange jacket should I wear this time?"

    I'm sad I can only give this 1 thumbs up.