Dear Survivor's "Mains" , Killers aren't toxic you are . Lets Fix This !
It's annoying to see people bashing Killers for being "toxic", But in my experience on the PS4 , its usually the survivors that are being toxic first , I'm gonna camp you if you teabag me , I'm gonna focus you if your Meg Thomas and window camping , or If I know your gonna hold the game hostage . and you really think that I'm going let you just get off the hook when your in a full party , Don't mistake me , I don't go into matches saying " IM GONNA CAMP" I won't be toxic if your not , but this game actually has issues so , let's stop filling the forums with BS and lets work to make this game even better.
Comments
You look sweaty
Dear OP,
Both sides are toxic, that is all.
Both sides are toxic.
But having a certain streamer on PS4 who got banned several times from PC, doesn't really help. Since some kiddies try to copy that behavior.
Both are toxic.
Also, why the hell do you 'focus' (pretty sure that means tunnel) a Meg if she's 'window camping' ######### so your telling me if I don't stay near the window of a T wall you'd tunnel me because I didn't try to hide behind an unsafe tree where u got a 50% chance of finding me?
Calling it how I see it, everyone's toxic, that includes myself
I think I just saw a guy riding on a pale horse outside my window.
The end is near...
Complaining about toxicity while admiting you 'Focus' on certain Characters, that's new
Same ######### different year.
The game gives you the perfect base for bein toxic.
You're toxic, I'm toxic, everyone here and their mother's are toxic, EVERYONE IS TOXIC HAHAHAHA!
No seriously though, both sides can be very toxic, this (as much as it pains my killer main side to say this) is not just a survivor thing. I will say they have more tools to be toxic, such as T-Bagging, which only the Pig can emulate.
If someone brings up NoEd or DS I swear
What is the OP talking about...
When I play killer... about 50% of the time I go out into the match with the idea of being toxic... but that is me.
Ehm... what? This is new.
You take that back you salty Forum Main!!!
Just the usual "Senzu being biased" post, don't mind me.
Survivors like doing that with pallets, too in my experience.
I dont really ever see you being biased. Moat times you vote for the game to stay as is, with a few minor fixes(then again this is just what i see when i see your comments on fourm)
I think maps are the biggest problem honestly, crotus prenn being one of the best loops for survivors in a long time has never seen a change and it needs one.
It's people that want everything buffed under the sun is what annoys me, and I'm biased for not wanting all these changes, or biased for not defending an 8 minute basement body block.
I thought the guy waa joking at first(about there being more of a risk) but in a way the OP's survivor buddiea failed him because the perk which should not be used as a good killer, shpuld be assumed in most matches