Dead By Daylight: Return of the Demodoggy

Alright, this one's gonna be short-but-sweet, considering that Demodoggy has finally returned to the Fog:

Let's all share our united love for Demodoggy here, for we all cherish our beloved doggy, who can now enjoy playing with Xenokitty properly!

Comments

  • Demodoggy was never gone for me because I bought the DLC before it was removed.

    HOWEVER I missed the hamster jumping in a cage of the second floor in Hawkins.

  • @IamFran said:

    Demodoggy was never gone for me because I bought the DLC before it was removed.

    HOWEVER I missed the hamster jumping in a cage of the second floor in Hawkins.

    Well, he may not have been GONE-gone, but considering how rare Demo became after he was pulled off the shelves, we all missed him!

  • For sure! I got Stranger Things before it's removal was announced and I bought all the outfits including Johanthan in the last chance sale, but i am one to be very happy they have returned for new players to enjoy... and my name has been "Scoops Robin for DBD" since the day it was removed. I had given up all hope, and now I have hope again! It WILL happen! Hopefully sooner rather than later!

    These three belong together!

    Untitled Image


  • @IamFran said:

    Demodoggy was never gone for me because I bought the DLC before it was removed.

    HOWEVER I missed the hamster jumping in a cage of the second floor in Hawkins.

    It’s a rat!

    and also… it’s not in the cage anymore 😭 first thing I checked and while the cage is still rattling, there is nothing in it!!

  • The killer and chapter that got me introduced to dbd.

    He was my second main since then (exception of a year period where Sadako took his spot and he was third).

    Since sadako is no longer a fun killer, he's second again.

    It's so good to see him back in action. Maybe more people will play him now.

  • Well, demo not anymore rarest killer, twins get their deserved first spot.

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3578702#Comment_3578702

    It’s a rat!

    and also… it’s not in the cage anymore 😭 first thing I checked and while the cage is still rattling, there is nothing in it!!

    In my headcanon is an angry hamster roborowski.

  • Now all I need is something for Demodoggy to fetch.

    Luckily:

    bruh.jpg