DBD sounds crazy when you think about this...

Nemesis from Resident Evil chasing Ellen Ripley from Alien, while Bill from Left For Dead is on a totem. A Gen pops from Larie Strode from Halloween repairs it along with James Sunderland from Silent Hill hides around the corner for a flashlight save all while taking place in Hawkins National Labatory from Stranger Things.

What.

Comments

  • This game is Horror Super Smash Bros and I ######### love it

  • Seeing Jill Valentine running from Pyramid Head is still a surreal sight for me, when I stop and think about it. But it is fun.

  • Meanwhile Jason Vorhees cries in some corner as he is still not invited 😢 and won’t be for the foreseeable future because some greedy and probably already very rich people cannot agree to get more money together

  • @Mooks said:

    Meanwhile Jason Vorhees cries in some corner as he is still not invited 😢 and won’t be for the foreseeable future because some greedy and probably already very rich people cannot agree to get more money together

    Nobody wins nor earns money with him staying out of commission. So sooner or later he will be in the game.

  • @DragonMasterDarren said:

    This game is Horror Super Smash Bros and I ######### love it

    Now all that's missing is Nic Cage vs. Ash Williams. That's a fight I'd pay a lot of money to see.

  • @FreddyVoorhees said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3578340#Comment_3578340

    Nobody wins nor earns money with him staying out of commission. So sooner or later he will be in the game.

    I don’t know about that. These two parties seem to hate each other pretty much… though maybe we could still see some half-assed chapter like Ghostface without the Scream license…

  • Yeah it's like one big giant crossover and it's amazing.

  • The only thing missing is a game mode or a fighting game spin-off that allows killers to fight each other.

  • Yeah, I remember one of my first games after Toba's Landing was released was against the Onryo. I actually stopped and watched for momentarily because it was so bizarre that I was playing against Sadako in outer space.