All killers need nerfed and this is why

Every killer in this game is just to op for my solo survivors to handle. I know my solo survivors are allergic to generators and only know how to cleanse totems, and open chests, and hide in the corner of the map while doing nothing to progress the game. It's just not fair that my solo survivors can't do anything other than lose every game and scream killer op. We clearly need more buffs so good killers can lose to bad survivors. Solo survivors should not be required to use teamwork in a team-based game. It is not fair that solo survivors are required to help one another to stay alive and win. It is not fair when a solo survivor sandbags another survivor in chase and gets downed because of it. It is not fair when solo survivors let another solo survivor go to death hook phase and there is nothing, they can do about it. It is not fair that my solo survivors go down every 10 seconds or less because they have no idea how to loop pallets, or windows. It is not fair that my solo survivors 3 gen themselves every game because they don't know how to split generators. It is not fair that my solo survivors fail generator skill checks all game. It is not fair that my solo survivors can't do a healing skill check. It is not fair that my solo survivors never body block for one another. It is not fair that my solo survivors miss every flashlight save. It is not fair that my solo survivors don't know how to 99 an exit gate. It is not fair that solo survivors have to hold one button to progress a generator. It is not fair that my solo survivors run from an exit gate when it is open. It is just simply not fair and means that killers need more nerfs and survivors need more buffs, and this is visual proof. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh0-l5CpPNs

Comments

  • @pseudechis said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3578001#Comment_3578001

    I'm not a killer main but you assume what you like if it helps validate your point.

    "We clearly need more buffs so good killers can lose to bad survivors." You did read this before you posted it right?

    Basically you want to change the game for bad players rather than expect bad players to improve themselves.

    It must be great to go through life with no sense of personal growth or responsibility, just blaming everything and everyone else for failure and wanting the world to change to accommodate you as you see fit. Like a warm blanket from reality.

    Either that or satire. I stand by my assessment.

    Look at everything you said and ask yourself: Has this not been the DBD communities mentality for the past 7 years? Look at Freddy from 2017 all the way to this very day. Was this not why Freddy got nerfed? And Pig? and Hillbilly? and Alien? And the perk nerfs? and unhook nerfs? and just about all the other nerfs? Was it not so bad players can stand a chance? Has this community not blamed everything and everyone else for failure and wanting the game to change to accommodate them as they see fit? Like a warm blanket from reality? Who do the devs mostly side with? Killer? or Survivor? And now you want to say this to me for saying it like it is? I know these might be hard facts for people to accept but this is the reality of the situation.

  • @pigslittlepet said:

    Please don't recommend these things. Even as a joke. Devs could easily take it seriously and start nerfing. You really trust them to make good decisions?

    I trust them fully to do what we want them to do if they want to fill up those wallets and get better reviews. If we want something nerfed it will happen all we have to do is boost kill rates vs a specific killer / perk, leave bad reviews, and come together as one in agreement that something needs to be changed in the name of balance. As I said before we will always be right, and the devs will always see it our way because we make up most of the player count in this game. The devs would not want to displease most of the player count now would they? Everyone is might be laughing at this right now but they might not be laughing so much if the next upcoming updates prove me to be right like they have in the past.

  • @DBDFreddyK said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3578067#Comment_3578067

    Look at everything you said and ask yourself: Has this not been the DBD communities mentality for the past 7 years? Look at Freddy from 2017 all the way to this very day. Was this not why Freddy got nerfed? And Pig? and Hillbilly? and Alien? And the perk nerfs? and unhook nerfs? and just about all the other nerfs? Was it not so bad players can stand a chance? Has this community not blamed everything and everyone else for failure and wanting the game to change to accommodate them as they see fit? Like a warm blanket from reality? Who do the devs mostly side with? Killer? or Survivor? And now you want to say this to me for saying it like it is? I know these might be hard facts for people to accept but this is the reality of the situation.

    You're confusing you assumptions, hyperbole and personal biases as facts.

    Its very clear you haven't thought this through at all.

    I still stand by my first assessment of the main point as what you've written here hasn't built on it or justified it in anyway.

    Either it's satire or drivel, I was hoping for satire but I guess it's just drivel.

  • Immensely disappointed that this post didn't rickroll me

  • @pseudechis said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3578105#Comment_3578105

    You're confusing you assumptions, hyperbole and personal biases as facts.

    Its very clear you haven't thought this through at all.

    I still stand by my first assessment of the main point as what you've written here hasn't built on it or justified it in anyway.

    Either it's satire or drivel, I was hoping for satire but I guess it's just drivel.

    How could you not catch on? lol I am a Freddy main I literally have Freddy in my name! my god this is easy. All I had to do was take things Survivors say and combine it with facts.

  • @Wiccamanplays said:

    Immensely disappointed that this post didn't rickroll me

    I am soo glad you just admitted to being convinced because umm...Well, I do have Freddy in my name shame on you for not noticing I am a Killer main lol. All I did was say what Survivors say and combine it with facts.

  • Count me in!

    Now all we need is a petition on change.org!


    (I wonder how many more people with thousands of posts will take this thread seriously xD )

  • @DBDFreddyK said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3578148#Comment_3578148

    How could you not catch on? lol I am a Freddy main I literally have Freddy in my name! my god this is easy. All I had to do was take things Survivors say and combine it with facts.

    Nobody knows who you are, your tag is meaningless in this instance and the poor satire... satire as it may be, is still drivel.

    But its the internet... sometimes you get witty discourse sometimes you get drivel. 🤷

  • @pseudechis said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3578191#Comment_3578191

    Nobody knows who you are, your tag is meaningless in this instance and the poor satire... satire as it may be, is still drivel.

    But its the internet... sometimes you get witty discourse sometimes you get drivel. 🤷

    800+ know who I am so you can't say no one knows me about 5k+ also know me. Sometimes you get people who can catch on to things and there are people like you. You should know by now killer mains are all about mind games so, gg.

  • @Hermit said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3578108#Comment_3578108

    Count me in!

    Now all we need is a petition on change.org!

    (I wonder how many more people with thousands of posts will take this thread seriously xD )

    Some actually did lol. To be honest though in some of my replies I was telling the truth despite how memish it sounded.

  • @DBDFreddyK said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3578279#Comment_3578279

    800+ know who I am so you can't say no one knows me about 5k+ also know me. Sometimes you get people who can catch on to things and there are people like you. You should know by now killer mains are all about mind games so, gg.

    Those numbers are meaningless its an online forum, trust me nobody who matters really knows or cares who you are, its all fake. But its all in good fun so it doesn't matter. gg.

  • Balancing this game is not possible because of SWF, which unfortunately is never going away because if it did, the game would immediately die. Nerf killers and they have even less chance against good SWF teams than they do now (which isn't much). The best the devs can do is to try to keep buffing solo queue as much as possible. Status icons and bots to replace DC'd survivors were a good start. Not sure what else can be done to provide significant solo queue buffs without also buffing SWF.

  • @pseudechis said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3578314#Comment_3578314

    Those numbers are meaningless its an online forum, trust me nobody who matters really knows or cares who you are, its all fake. But its all in good fun so it doesn't matter. gg.

    I am known outside of the forum so yeah...

  • @I_Cant_Loop said:

    Balancing this game is not possible because of SWF, which unfortunately is never going away because if it did, the game would immediately die. Nerf killers and they have even less chance against good SWF teams than they do now (which isn't much). The best the devs can do is to try to keep buffing solo queue as much as possible. Status icons and bots to replace DC'd survivors were a good start. Not sure what else can be done to provide significant solo queue buffs without also buffing SWF.

    Buffing solo survivors indirectly buffs SWF

  • @Spare_Them_Mori_Me said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3577750#Comment_3577750

    Monstrous shrine IS a good perk now if paired right. Hex: Third eye for blindness is the enemy of SoloQ and makes even bad perks shine like a polished turd!

    Right, maybe on certain killers, but it's not anywhere near even C tier imo

1 2 ›