New Killer Speculation
Assuming it's the furthest in the past, ideas I have are: a knight who goes crazy during the crusades and fights for God, a pirate who's been shot (possibly based off a real pirates story) or a cowboy (the least likely but I just wanted to think of something radically different). What are your ideas? Any expansions on my own?
Comments
So much this.
It's Santa cmon guys. Clown will be his elf who tries to dress like him.
I think it's going to be a plague doctor.
I really hope it is.
However a knight killer wouldn't be bad.
Plague Doctor sounds amazing...
As cool as it sounds, I think a Plague Doctor would be too easily confused with Herman and probably just be a skin for him.
Like how a Santa killer is unlikely due to Kenneth's santa skin.
I like the pirate idea though. Makes more sense to me than a rogue knight (which is saying something since I can see that too).
I have a feeling the spring chapter will be centered on a licensed survivor and killer. For example, possibly Ghostface (The Stalker) and Sidney Prescott. Otherwise, it could be Jason Voorhees and probably Chris Higgins. If we don't get Jason, we could probably see him for the summer chapter or not at all next year. He could be released for the fall chapter (bc of Halloween) as well.
For an original killer, probably a plague doctor and a female survivor who's African American. If not a plague doctor, then either a wendigo or an insect-based killer, probably a spider killer. The Spider can make 'crackling' bug noises that people find creepy and/or annoying.
It's not going to be Ghostface or Jason because this killer was confirmed to be the oldest. Jason is around the 80s and Ghostface is from 1996.
Well, @not_queen said he has a 'standing invitation' or something along those lines (Jason).
I didn't say that Jason can't be added to the game, I said that neither him or Ghostface are going to be added on the next chapter because the next killer comes before the 1900.
I still think The Creeper should be a killer, he doesn't need to fly to be cool.
For the record, I don't care if the director or whatever was a kiddy-lover, The Creeper is a separate thing in my opinion.
Oh? Sorry, I wasn't paying attention. How do you know?
We need Benedict Baker as a killer. A survivor that has been in the entities realm for so long he has lost all hope and has resigned himself to the darkness and servitude of the entity.
The devs said that on a stream, I don't recall which one.
Ohhh ok.
One of those Native American fellas that scalps you with their Mori.
That would be awesome! I imagine a Native American killer having a special power such as a Bow and Arrow and then for his M1 it would be a tribal Tomahawk. Then taking a scalp as a Mori would be pretty cool. Could be alot like Leatherface where you have to scalp X amount of a certain survivor to get a special reward.
I hope for some kind of priest with church map(not a lame substitude of a church like Father Cambell's chappel). It would be neat if it had some kind of underground layer or a tomb with very narrow corridors.
I managed to Datamine one of the upcoming killers Talent Icons.
OMG OMG OMG MAYBE A NUN? THE NUN FROM THE MOVIE SPECIFICALLY
I’m thinking maybe a crusader or maybe if they’re going real far back maybe a caveman XD
Survivor:second robin(jason todd).
Always Pumpkinhead
devs said that the new chapter the killer its very old than the rest of the killers so it could be a knight
I want a killer with a hook! Like Roadhog or Thresh!
I want to yank survivors to me like the strangler from Last Year.
T-bagging at the gate? Come here you little...
Some pirate killer, with a ranged hook grab.
Does a hardy laugh when he snags someone. I think that would be pretty cool.
Oh god no. For some reason I have a deep hatred for pirates and they put them everywhere... I hope this game will remain pirate-less
But so deserving to those who sit beforethe exit... But after the flames would be real.
Could also be a bandaid solution for a hatch standoff?