Why can't Onyro just be fun

Every time I face Onyro it's just the same thing teleport slug and just kill by hand there's just no fun in it I don't even know how they find it fun since it's just seems boring. She's like Wesker and Bubba with Wesker constantly tunneling and original Bubba's constantly camping with Onyro it's just being boring in my opinion with how I've faced Onyro she is more boring to face then the once in a blue moon Twin's player.

Comments

  • Her stealth definitely needs some love though.

    Ideas 💡

    *Manifested at 24 meters you see her.

    *In her power (Demanifested) at 24 meters you see her? Why? Visibility should be reduced to 16 or 18 meters while in power. Not the same while NOT in power.

    *Phasing in and out should be a slower flickering. People see you a mile away coming. If they don’t see you they hear the lullaby.

    *Soften the lullaby’s loudness a bit.

    Shes a stealth killer. The game literally says “She’s a stealth killer that quietly and invisibly traverses the map” this couldn’t be further from the truth 🤣🤣 wraith is significantly more quiet and invisible! She’s a ghost! If anything, she should be more quiet and invisible than him. :)

  • @xEmoGirlxAlexisx said:

    she is still a M1 Killer whit no Anti loop and chase Power and u want to see her nerfed ?

    Facts! 💯 I agree. She doesn’t need a nerf.

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3604791#Comment_3604791

    Her power isn’t OP in her current state. Survivors just wait too long to do anything about it until it’s too late and then blame the killer.

    Grab a tape at the beginning of the match. You can’t be condemned now. She’s an M1 killer too, so there shouldn’t be an issue.

    it’s not hard to get a tape to cleanse especially now with TVs spawns right next to each other.

    Survivors just need to learn how to counter her better is all, but they don’t want to so they complain she’s OP.

    I'm fully aware of how grabbing tapes works since that's the first thing I do against her, but if she's good at applying pressure then that m1 causes you to drop said tape and then she can quickly apply condemn stacks. If you are really good at onryo she is quite overbearing to deal with

  • That’s not a good reason “I want to see her nerfed.”

    learn how to counter. Improve your looping. She’s m1 no chase and no anti loop 🤷🏼‍♂️

  • @Evan_ said:

    So many players in this thread should try again while always holding a tape.

    The difference in experience will be night and day!

    Facts!

  • @coco_shotz said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3605196#Comment_3605196

    I'm fully aware of how grabbing tapes works since that's the first thing I do against her, but if she's good at applying pressure then that m1 causes you to drop said tape and then she can quickly apply condemn stacks. If you are really good at onryo she is quite overbearing to deal with

    so penalize people that are really good at playing her? That seems fair. Let me work really hard on the killer, so somebody can complain and Nerf them, because it took me time to actually get good with that killer. 😅🤷🏼‍♂️

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    I can't remember the last time I had an enjoyable match against her. Its always the same thing. Sloppy butcher with the condemned healing add on, spamming their teleports etc.

    So boring.

    Then you can go up against skull merchants. ;)

  • @jonifire said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3605222#Comment_3605222

    She was killed for me too. I hope they give us the old version with buffs back, she was far more fun back then.

    I’m a p100 onyro main. I shared some thoughts reverting her back to how she was but some buffs including. I’d love to know your thoughts 💕🥰

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3605267#Comment_3605267

    so penalize people that are really good at playing her? That seems fair. Let me work really hard on the killer, so somebody can complain and Nerf them, because it took me time to actually get good with that killer. 😅🤷🏼‍♂️

    Giving her a slight nerf will not punish the really good players as they already have an idea of what tvs to teleport towards and don't need the added crutch of full map condemn. It's the fact that she can be super effective by bad players that's the issue.

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3605225#Comment_3605225

    I’m a p100 onyro main. I shared some thoughts reverting her back to how she was but some buffs including. I’d love to know your thoughts 💕🥰

    I wrote my ideas in a feedback post Upcoming Sadako Re-Rework, there you can find it. If you want I can copy it and sent it here.

  • @jonifire said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3605281#Comment_3605281

    I wrote my ideas in a feedback post Upcoming Sadako Re-Rework, there you can find it. If you want I can copy it and sent it here.

    No problem at all! I also wrote my thoughts and ideas and transferred them over to that thread, thank you so much!

  • @coco_shotz said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3605270#Comment_3605270

    Giving her a slight nerf will not punish the really good players as they already have an idea of what tvs to teleport towards and don't need the added crutch of full map condemn. It's the fact that she can be super effective by bad players that's the issue.

    I don’t think that’s entirely true, I’ve gone against really bad sadako players and we got a four-man escape many times. 🤷🏼‍♂️

    I do agree, though she should be closer to what she used to be.

    I don’t agree that she should be exactly like how she used to be. The point of the rework was to make it less frustrating for the killer because she has no anti-loop, no chase, and many other frustrating factors that I won’t go into. The condemn was to keep people moving. A slowdown because her Chase was so bad which I’m OK with not every killer needs to have a power.

    My question to you is, based off your idea, how she was in the past;

    “what should be the range of getting a stack condemn when she teleports to a TV?”

  • I already do. There's room for both.

  • lol. It’s part of the game my friend. It is what it is.

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3604603#Comment_3604603

    Only worse for the survivors that don’t grab a tape. Survivors actually have to do something about her power now. Versus before you could ignore her and her power. It was too easy.

    I mained her. I stopped playing her.

    Shes awful to play for me. No strategic thinking. Just mindless spamming.

    She's not only worse for survivors. She worse for everyone except those that want huge value for little input.

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3605308#Comment_3605308

    I don’t think that’s entirely true, I’ve gone against really bad sadako players and we got a four-man escape many times. 🤷🏼‍♂️

    I do agree, though she should be closer to what she used to be.

    I don’t agree that she should be exactly like how she used to be. The point of the rework was to make it less frustrating for the killer because she has no anti-loop, no chase, and many other frustrating factors that I won’t go into. The condemn was to keep people moving. A slowdown because her Chase was so bad which I’m OK with not every killer needs to have a power.

    My question to you is, based off your idea, how she was in the past;

    “what should be the range of getting a stack condemn when she teleports to a TV?”

    I never said she needs to be reverted back to her original form but I do think she needs a slight nerf to the distance of her condemn on teleport. The exact number is difficult to say since maps have differing proportions and there most likely isn't a way to change her by the map but I would say each teleport should cover about 75% of the map. Or they could lessen the amount given when she teleports although I say this is bad since that would weaken her as a whole

  • Yea shes really just a joke. Even dbd's most popular content creator and some of the highest tiered survivors in the world think she is busted as well. Very few are happy with where she currently is, probably why she is on the chopping block.

    Same with ultimate hand hold.

    Once they these couple of things, more players might actually come back. Maybe me, for now its just not worth playing the game with stuff like this in the game.

  • @radiantHero23 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3605200#Comment_3605200

    I mained her. I stopped playing her.

    Shes awful to play for me. No strategic thinking. Just mindless spamming.

    She's not only worse for survivors. She worse for everyone except those that want huge value for little input.

    I’m p100 with her. There’s less strategy for sure. Solo queue survivors struggle. Swfs don’t struggle. I agree with the devs in making her closer to her initial iteration.

    she definitely needs help. As long as it’s fair for the killer and survivor equally I am happy. Im looking forward to her second rework

  • @jonifire said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3605222#Comment_3605222

    She was killed for me too. I hope they give us the old version with buffs back, she was far more fun back then.

    Agreed. All she needed was buffs. It was a waste of rework that could have gone to Freddy or Myers.

  • @Vanishlord said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3605225#Comment_3605225

    Agreed. All she needed was buffs. It was a waste of rework that could have gone to Freddy or Myers.

    I hope that Myers just gets another tier, so that there is one between his current 2,3. A new tier 3, which gives him120% movement speed. I don‘t want him to get reworked like Onryo, only some changes/buffs. And maybe some changes how getting stalked effects you.

  • @radiantHero23 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3605200#Comment_3605200

    I mained her. I stopped playing her.

    Shes awful to play for me. No strategic thinking. Just mindless spamming.

    She's not only worse for survivors. She worse for everyone except those that want huge value for little input.

    Pretty much the same case for me with Trapper.

    No planning since there are so many traps to spam, (and actual no good places to think for setting up). Just put down at pallets and hope survivors run there before their teammate disarms. Especially play like Artist that he put trap mid chase, force survivor to leave loops and catch up with Haste.

    Feel no skill in planning and setup anymore. I want to mind game them, manipulate their path into my traps.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3605348#Comment_3605348

    Pretty much the same case for me with Trapper.

    No planning since there are so many traps to spam, (and actual no good places to think for setting up). Just put down at pallets and hope survivors run there before their teammate disarms. Especially play like Artist that he put trap mid chase, force survivor to leave loops and catch up with Haste.

    Feel no skill in planning and setup anymore. I want to mind game them, manipulate their path into my traps.

    Someone that gets it.

1 2 ›