Will the Spirit ever be addressed with this patch?
I can’t find myself playing her after the recent patch because of how messed up scratch/blood marks are, along with survivors being completely silent even with Stridor.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
+1
You also forgot about how terrible her vision is in phase walk now as well. They need to just put it back how was it was before.
The vision should be fixed during phase walking, scratch marks should be brighter, and blood should be visible during phase walking.
Really good spirits use the grass or footsteps to track people when phasing
True, and I agree she doesn't need to see blood while in spirit form, however, everything is helpful when looking for Survivors including Survivor breathing sounds and scratch marks. Using only a couple of things you can to track just makes you weaker overall. Also, footsteps are currently bugged and are extremely silent or not able to be heard at all.
yeah I agree that the sounds did get ######### and it does hurt killers as a whole. Scratch marks are weird too now
They ruined her so badly, she is really unplayable and I can't play with her. She needs to go back to what she was and give her the ability to see blood while in phasing. I don't know why they keep pushing updates when they ruin killers most of the time.
Seriously feels like I need sunglasses whenever I phase now. It becomes so darn bright.