New Borgo Is A Joke

It's now literally dead zones the map. Please add some pallets back in this is deeply unserious.

Comments

  • @averagemikaelamain said:

    It's now literally dead zones the map. Please add some pallets back in this is deeply unserious.

    On yesterday's stream they acknowledged that they heard the feedback about there not being enough pallets on it.

  • Yeah XD

    I'm hearing people straight up calling the new Borgo "Garden of Joy but for Killers" XD

    But yeah running WoO I think there's like 5 pallets in the whole map on average.

    There should be a middle-ground between pallet-city and barren wasteland XD

  • @Skillfulstone said:

    Yeah XD

    I'm hearing people straight up calling the new Borgo "Garden of Joy but for Killers" XD

    But yeah running WoO I think there's like 5 pallets in the whole map on average.

    There should be a middle-ground between pallet-city and barren wasteland XD

    I should have taken a video last night. I spawned in on the map and literally had *one* pallet (shack) showing with WoO lol