New Boon Perk idea | Boon: Inconspicuous Trap
Do you know how Killers have the Hex Perk Haunted Grounds which does nothing until it's cleansed?
I think it would be cool to have something like that for Survivors aswell!
Boon: Inconspicuous Trap
A boon that benefits from it's demise.
Press and hold the Ability button near a Dull or Hex Totem to bless it and create a Boon Totem. Soft chimes ring out in a 24 meter range.
When the Boon Totem is snuffed, the Killer's Aura is revealed to all Survivors for 8/9/10 seconds. Any Survivors within the Boon Totem's range when it's snuffed will have their Aura reveal duration doubled. (16/18/20 seconds)
You can only bless one Totem at a time. All equipped boon perks are active on your Boon Totem.
Comments
If boons were actually useful, then this would be pretty decent.
Maybe a 5% hindered for 10 seconds as well.
I honestly don't even kick boons right in front of me...
So, you put Exponential, CoH and Shadow Step along with this perk on one boon.
The killer has two options: Snuff, or snuff. It's too powerful of a boon. Plus, it's infinite.
It's like if Plaything was active along with Haunted grounds on the same hex.
Oh nevermind I read it wrong entirely, I thought the killer would get aura revealed if he snuffed the totem, kinda like Retribution. Don't mind me!
I like this idea quite a lot! I am really hoping that BHVR adds more boon perks, they are really cool.
If you put every boon Perk in the game into one build in this day and age you're quite frankly stabbing yourself in the foot, none of them are really that mindblowing or even good, combining them with this Perk wouldn't really force the Killer to snuff the Totem, you could just ignore it to be honest.
Damn, this kinda sounds good? I love this idea.
why i am getting punished for kicking boons? killers already lose time kicking boon because they're 1 player. this is not like hex:haunted grounds. this is like hex:pentimento with infinite uses. granted your effect is not strong but something like "increases generator speed for 40 seconds" would be very annoying to play against.
I remember seeing a concept for a “supernatural chapter” and one of the teachables for Dean Winchester was something called “boon: devils trap” which hinders the killer it they walk into its range and they break pallets slower
EDIT: but this perk could be a bad idea with the current MFT asthma going around here
Something like this would only be acceptable if a boon trapped with it breaks when its snuffed. Wall hacks aren't something that should be that readily accessible to survivors. There's a reason why OoO got nerfed.