SWF is ruining my experience
And you can't change my mind.
This game was designed so people can't communicate nor play with friends. See @ launch.
And you can't change my mind.
This game was designed so people can't communicate nor play with friends. See @ launch.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not every cosmetic can bought with shards, some are exclusively paid for.
This directly contradicts what Mathieu said here, which is closer to when the game actually released. Stating the game was always supposed to have SWF is damage control over the fact they didn't forsee the issues of it.
Except it is an exploit because the devs have stated the Killer's hitbox is supposed to be the same size in the past.
That's the point of having the bigger hitbox, you have to take a bigger angle, which negates the speed bonus Killers are supposed to have. This is why it is an exploit. Look, you are getting it.
Doesn't mean the problem still doesn't exist. It can be rectified by fixing Killer hitboxes, but they refused to do this.
twirch.tv/weirdkid5
My Rank 1 Killer run is still up, and my solo perkless Survivor run has been deleted because I did that back in early 2017. Looks like I'll be doing it again, just for you buddy. I wouldn't wanna disappoint. In fact, I'm already Ranking up by the time you read this. Feel free to pop in and see my progress. I've done it once, I can easily do it again. I'd hate for you to tell me I'm using an "excuse" so I'll just do it again lol wonder if I can do it before the reset happens. The grind boutta be real.
Lmao don't speak for them dawg, I'm direct friends with the Depip squad. You know not what you speak of.
This game has never achieved that level of play outside of free weekends.
Yeah, that's because of events. There are 30k during events, and 10k outside of events. Just watch the population after Winter Solstice ends.
Hmmm no it isn't. Outside of events, especially in mid 2017, the population fluctuated in the low 10ks.
Yeah, during events.
It's called correlating what is on steamcharts to when events are released lmao
Wrong. I always come back during events, but play minimally any other time.
Nope.
Lifetime sales don't matter consider the population still doesnt rise much above 10k outside of events
Except they dont. Because this game has never had more than 60k people at any given time on steam.
So where are the 4 million people playing the game?
Except the 60k was still during a free event tho.
No, the problem was people would get their vial, and then just suicide because it was much faster than playing the full match. This is the problem with the event. Just cause you and your friends enjoyed doesnt mean the community did.
There can be positive things in the event but the gameplay was wretched.
"Actual facts" so you just ignored the Steam forums during pestulla I guess.
Except that was the second reply I made to you, the first one had no "ad hominems" but you actually began to question my "skill as a player" which is an actual ad hominem argument. You are attacking me, rather than the argument I am presenting and dismissing it because of my "lack of skill." This is literally what an ad hominem is. Calling you a shill is calling you for what you are, that has no bearing on your actual argument.
Except the 70% stat isn't made up, it was in a devstream in the past.
Tell that to ScottJund vs Depip squad.
That isn't an ad hominem because a screenshot has no context behind it. It's meaningless. I have plenty of Rank 1 Screenshots on my steam as well, which is the same name as here.
"Planning ahead" and "minimizing mistakes" mean nothing against Survivors who play flawlessly. I guess Trapper would be on top of the game if he just "planned ahead" but even I have a Rank 1 Trapper friend that acknowledges Trapper is absolute doo doo.
Please.state where he said this, because I belong to a Discord with Marth88 and the members of the Squad in it.
Not a deflection because screenshots don't mean anything for proving skill.
Except you don't.
Yeah not even 100k play during event times. Kinda strange, where'd the other 3,900,000 players go?
So that takes away from your 4 million sold statistic, since a free copy sold still counts as a sold copy.
Such as when? This game still has never had over 60k outside of a free event, despite supposedly having sold millions of copies.
It isn't an excuse when I literally said Im coming out of retirement lmao DbD streaming will resume the 3rd, aka today.
Ok, here is a YouTube video of me hitting Rank 1 Survivor back in 2016, by the way, screenshots still don't mean jack for showing skill. Footage of me hitting Rank 1 Killer is on my twitch.
Because I'm a survivor who understands how broken the game is. I know you lack empathy, but it's ok. I know it boggles the mind to think there is a Survivor that understands survivors are overpowered. And going back to smack the healing guy? Sounds like something you need to be Nurse or Billy to effectively and reliably pull off, who commit a slot to Nurses Calling.
Post a video and prove your skill.
See above.
Except the game didn't use to save server side, and it wasn't widely known that the data saved client side until this issues popped up, around when Hag came out. It was already too late before I learned, so it's my fault the devs are shortsighted? Makes sense. Here's that screenshot by the way, you can see Legacy Meg's head here, you can also check my achievements to see I earned Prestige 3 back before the cut off date. Stop yourself buddy. And before you use my screenshot argument against me, I'm not proving my skill here. Just that I owned Legacy 3 Meg, (you can also see I was Rank 2 at this time, but a disconnect happened by the Killer)
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=813730032
Here is the screenshot of when I lost my data. It is impossible to have a Level 0 character outside of a bug.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=814772444
It isn't a best case scenario, it's how the game works. Back them up with facts? Watch the depip squad get all 3 gens done in a single minute then. Also your baby Killer excuse is just that, an excuse. Everytime you see something that proves against you, you just deflect that thing with lack of skill arguments.
And yet still Smash outsells more than a measley 4 million copies on one console alone. So what if you have to buy a new game? That's what a sequel is bro. And there are also still cosmetics you have to buy, and cosmetic packs you cannot earn in game.
Except you're wrong, because Smash Ultimate sold 3 million copies in 11 days ON AMAZON ALONE, while DbD "sold" (including people who got it free through Plus) 4.5 in 2 years. This doesnt even include Gamestop sales and sales made on the Switch itself, which definitely will take it to over 4.5 million. And it has now been longer than 11 days, so I can 100% guarantee Smash has already outsold DbD ON A SINGLE CONSOLE. And this is because they take community feedback seriously and evolve the game with each iteration.
https://gamerant.com/super-smash-bros-ultimate-amazon-best-selling-game-2018/
Just means I know the game is flawed even as a Survivor. Welcome to your fabled "ad hominem" argument. Since I'm saying the game is busted, I MUST be a Killer main, there is NO WAY a survivor would ever say these things, right?
Hypocrite.
This is why this whole thing is a dead horse... beating it over and over...
2 pages of rehashed requoted trash on these threads.
@pallet_eater first off i like your forum name very clever. They can't and won't remove swf from the game. They would not want to harm the player base especially with the new announced 5 year commitment to the game. To support that you need new players coming in and money.
I’d honestly be shocked if Swf didn’t exist I consider this in the mmo category kinda...I think it’s awsome u can play with your friends... that said I have a issue with forcing someone to play against a group they don’t want too not to sound like ea but player choice!