Crows should not fly away when a Killer passes them
The game says that crows are the Entity's allies. So why do they fly away and alert the Survivors that the Killer is coming?
The game says that crows are the Entity's allies. So why do they fly away and alert the Survivors that the Killer is coming?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
not really the only killers that should have it its the wraith and freddy but i never heard that crows are allies of the entity
It might favour The Killers but it doesn't necessarily go out of its way to help them.
The entity is amused by all things in game including things that help or harm the killers goals since that feeds the survivors hopes of escape.
I've always thought that Spies from the Shadows should be base kit, with the perk changed to increase the range to 48m/60m/map-wide.
Crows need a complete rework anyway
The only crows I ever notice are in Backwater Swamp on the boat haha.
I have perk Alert (shows killer after breaking a pallet or gen) and Dark Sense (shows killer after repairing a gen) but when it's Freddy or Myers, I don't see them.
Anyway with Freddy you can hear the kids atleast, but what about Wraith ?
They are entity's alies not exactly killers'.
So them flying away makes sense kinda.
It'd make them a lot more reliable, as it is unless I'm running spies which I never do, I don't really even acknowledge the crows.
Tier 1 Myers cannot be detected by any detection perk. If you read his power, you would know this.

And Freddy cannot be detected cause he is invisible (in a sense he is in another world)
If you are asleep you will see him
To be fair, though, the perks still activate against Freddy, but they don't show him unless you're in the dreamworld
You can see the Wraith's aura while he is invisible if you have the right perks for it. If not, then that is a bug.