SWF Killer Bonus Bloodpoints

After facing a SWF, the killer should earn additional bloodpoints, just like a matchmaking incentive but they won't know until the match is over to avoid lobby dodging SWF groups.

For a 2 player SWF an extra 50%

For a 3 player SWF an extra 75%

For a 4 player SWF an extra 100%

This will be in addition to the regular matchmaking incentive, should it be on Killer side at the time of the match.

Comments

  • @CountOfTheFog said:

    After facing a SWF, the killer should earn additional bloodpoints, just like a matchmaking incentive but they won't know until the match is over to avoid lobby dodging SWF groups.

    For a 2 player SWF an extra 50%

    For a 3 player SWF an extra 75%

    For a 4 player SWF an extra 100%

    This will be in addition to the regular matchmaking incentive, should it be on Killer side at the time of the match.

    But it would let you know so you could dodge them the next time. Besides, most SWF are not that bad. The majority are just average skilled friends playing together.

  • @CatnipLove said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/392683/swf-killer-bonus-bloodpoints

    But it would let you know so you could dodge them the next time. Besides, most SWF are not that bad. The majority are just average skilled friends playing together.

    Ok, then the SWF Bloodpoints are obtained in secret and awarded monthly.

    The killer will receive all of them for all matches played during the season on the 13th of every month with rank reset BP.

    I play both sides by the way. 60% Survivor I'd estimate. I really do think that this is fair.

  • @CountOfTheFog said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3551231#Comment_3551231

    Ok, then the SWF Bloodpoints are obtained in secret and awarded monthly.

    The killer will receive all of them for all matches played during the season on the 13th of every month with rank reset BP.

    I play both sides by the way. 60% Survivor I'd estimate. I really do think that this is fair.

    Fair in the sense of what? What are you being compensated for? Having a harder match? Some SWF matches are easier than against solo queue. I'm not sure what the additional BP is meant to compensate for.

    Edit: Okay, I can see you have another thread about getting beat up by a SWF. So is the BP bonus to compensate for the challenge of the match? It does suck to get wiped out and gain very little BP, for either role.

  • @CatnipLove said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3551235#Comment_3551235

    Fair in the sense of what? What are you being compensated for? Having a harder match? Some SWF matches are easier than against solo queue. I'm not sure what the additional BP is meant to compensate for.

    Edit: Okay, I can see you have another thread about getting beat up by a SWF. So is the BP bonus to compensate for the challenge of the match? It does suck to get wiped out and gain very little BP, for either role.

    I really don't mind being a punching bag killer now and again, but some of these builds don't even let you hook anyone once. I think it's a decent thing to do.

  • @CountOfTheFog said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3551240#Comment_3551240

    I really don't mind being a punching bag killer now and again, but some of these builds don't even let you hook anyone once. I think it's a decent thing to do.

    Would more BP help balance it out? It's probably gonna suck either way.

  • @CatnipLove said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3551260#Comment_3551260

    Would more BP help balance it out? It's probably gonna suck either way.

    It won't balance it out so to speak, but at least you'll be able to repurchase wasted add-ons, ect.

  • Sometimes SWF drives me nuts, and playing against a well coordinated group whose intention it is to count how many flashlight stuns or head-ons they can give me in one match isn't very fun to me. And I love BP. But getting more BP, still wouldn't make up for that, tbh. Match would still be unfunny. And I would not play anything different against them than what I do at the moment, just because I know I would get Bonus BP. If I face them, I just take it veeeery chill, the opposite of trying hard/sweat. And hope for it to be over fast. Getting more BP would not change that, would not makeing me try hard.

  • @Farya said:

    Sometimes SWF drives me nuts, and playing against a well coordinated group whose intention it is to count how many flashlight stuns or head-ons they can give me in one match isn't very fun to me. And I love BP. But getting more BP, still wouldn't make up for that, tbh. Match would still be unfunny. And I would not play anything different against them than what I do at the moment, just because I know I would get Bonus BP. If I face them, I just take it veeeery chill, the opposite of trying hard/sweat. And hope for it to be over fast. Getting more BP would not change that, would not makeing me try hard.

    It's not supposed to make you try hard. It's simply a reward.

  • @CountOfTheFog said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3551270#Comment_3551270

    It's not supposed to make you try hard. It's simply a reward.

    Still wouldn't make me feel better, if facing them.

    My humble wish would be, they change something else about the system, so I don't have to face them anymore or "bullying" wouldn't be possible anymore. But I guess that wish will never be granted. Can't ripp people off playing together, I guess ๐Ÿ˜“

    And it seems to be widely accepted, that friends team up just to ruin killers game. Isn't even reportable. Or at least nothing will happen, if you do so. As long as this is the case, nothing will help me (personally) to get over it, even a BP Bonus wouldn't.

    Sounds theatralic I know, but I just hate it so much when people intentionally want to ruin others peoples experience

    But hey, if you give me extra BP for that, of course I will take 'em. Just wanted to point out, that I would love to see more support for the killers on the topic of bully Squads ๐Ÿ˜’ Asking for Bonus BP in that case is asking too little.

  • This same idea ahs been suggested many times and I always ask.

    If we agree to this, then shouldn't survivors receive blood points for going against killer adorns.

    SWFs may be harder depending on the group but addons always make versing the killer harder.

  • @Icaurs said:

    This same idea ahs been suggested many times and I always ask.

    If we agree to this, then shouldn't survivors receive blood points for going against killer adorns.

    SWFs may be harder depending on the group but addons always make versing the killer harder.

    Admittedly, it can be difficult to play against killers that use expensive add-ons.

    However, these add-ons are not easily available from BP alone. As you can see when you actually collect them, you can't always get them by paying a certain amount of BP, and you have to wait until they appear in BW.

    In reality, it is not something that can be used all the time, and there were many times when I could not get it with BW even if I used expensive BP.

    Therefore, there are many killer players who earn BP while saving money with strong killers, and allow weaker killers to use a large amount of BP and buy add-ons.