Flashlights are WAY TOO OP

Now that they are fixed. Too many survivors have them and they last too longs. Need to tone them down IMHO

Comments

  • I also think flashlights are op. They make the survivors hound me while I chase them, and waste a lot of time instead of doing gens. I'm really happy that they are back!

  • Flashlights are far from op. They are the easiest items to counter and it keeps survivors off gens when they want to follow you around for a save.

  • They're literally the worst item in the game and most incosistent, yet the most fun to use. Even a green key with aura reading addons will give more consistent use and value. If they torment you that much there are plenty of counters to them like directly Lightborn or Franklins, or perks that will give you information about what's around you when you down somebody (infectious fright, the new Xeno perk for lockers, and so on), apart from directly picking up facing a wall when possible.

  • I think they are the worst item, not because what the can accomplish

    but because survivor will spend half the match chasing the killer around instead of touching gens.

    all that time and a killer can look at a wall.

  • Well, at some point in the past the devs made it impossible to "locker-blind". In this patch, they made Flashlight-Saves more easy so that noobs can do it too. They arent even in the killers PoV and can blind you easily.

    Its another part of the devs watering down the game.

  • I don’t think the people in these comments know what a pallet blind is lol. If you get flashlight saved that’s your own fault it’s the pallet blinds that are really annoying. I don’t play killer much at all but I know that it hurts some peoples eyes and for me I have sight problems so being blind and losing track of a survivor for even a second is really bad for me. I don’t think pallet blinds should really be a thing since especially at a safe pallet you can’t really avoid them. You caaan but I feel like it’s too much work. I don’t know how it is for killer mains tho

  • I hate flashlights, and it's thenonly reaso why I kill a survivor. If you blind me, you die. As survivor I only use it to point at things. They should have more uses, like to remove the entity from blocking stuff

  • The only problem flashlight has are the bs angles sometimes survivors can get away with. Other than that, they are fine.

  • The purple lens addon bothers me.

    You can hit a blind from outside my FOV, up a wall, through a wall(I'm not sure if thats the addon or just broken map stuff). aiming at my feet, and so on...

    Normal flashlights are fun.