GG
I'm leaving.
GG
I'm leaving.
GG
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am sure BHVR will miss you.
Aight. Deuces
Why do these posts keep coming. If you don't want to play the game, dont play the game. We don't have to know that though.
why the need for an announcement?
ah- you left.
just one of those indecipherable thing of life, I suppose.
BB
Aight. See you soon.
Cool story bro
Can you make next post when you going to eat or sleep? People should know this too
This might hold the record for shortest departure announcement
See you tomorrow
GG
Ggs. I don’t think there are many Killer mains left on this forum.
ok
see you next week
you'll be missed!