Can’t wait for the new nea and Claudette cosmetics
a few youtuber have shown them off and they look really cool though I think neas one is going to be cells only because it only has one variant, if that’s the case I’ll only buy the head since it’s the part I’m most looking forward to. Also can’t wait to see if any new spirit or legion cosmetics are coming out. Anyone else looking forward to new cosmetics?
Comments
I'd love new Feng cosmetics though.
Can someone link it?
ALSO, SOMEONE NOTICED HOW CLAUDETTE GOT AGAIN A DARK COSMETIC?? ######### BHVR, SHE IS ALREADY BLACK AND BLENDS IN SHADOWS WITHOUT THOSE COSMETICS!
Sorry for shouting.
I love the New Claudette cosmetic check out this sneak peek i found.
I play both of them and try not to be toxic... Pls don't hate me.
you "try", lol
Some killers tunnel/camp/nod at me for no reason so I play the rest of the match (if I get a chance to get off hook) being toxic. It only happens in 1/13 games but it still is somewhat common for me.
Oh no, if killers act like that it's totally a green light to become toxic. Enjoy.
I do, they become tilted af.
How this discussion went from a harmless excitement of cosmetics to a wild topic of toxicity is beyond me.
Back to the topic, I'm excited for those cosmetics too. That Nea one got like a MJ Jacket
If only it wasnt true.....
There always is a reason, even if its not your own fault
The horror!
Couldn't avoid to think about Apocalypse Now.
Nea with the pink hair or beanie cosmetics especially, or P3 claudette but then its any claudette really.
:P
I see.