Who's your LEAST favourite killer to verse?
I want to know who to p100 next thanks (preferably say a killer that isn't knight or SM).
I want to know who to p100 next thanks (preferably say a killer that isn't knight or SM).
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'll admit that I've always been much better at killer than survivor, so I've never really experienced how oppressive a very good Nurse or Blight can be, so maybe my answer would change if I ever did reach that level.
However, for the time being, my answer is Freddy. He's not even a very strong killer, but playing against him is such a bore. They said, he's also incredibly boring to play. Even when I win I don't feel good about it or rewarded in any way. Total snooze-fest all around.
I don't dislike Pinhead, but I don't enjoy playing against him in solo queue as teamwork is important and solo queue is... solo queue. I played against him this morning and none of the other survivors, not a single one, would touch the box except me. Then they left me to die in endgame lol so he gets my vote
Hag.
Either Wesker, Hillbilly or Blight.
Dredge.
Twins if we don't count those two.
Hag, Twins and Trickster.
If we're not counting Skull Merchant, probably Hag and Pinhead.
Probably Trickster.
Pyramid Head definately most terrifying for me in terms of chase. You never know his playstyle, so it's always 50/50.
Good Slinger also terrifies me. But it's also big pleasure to versus him.
I probably only hate to verse god Nurse. Other than that i'm ok. 3 gen SM will not the case soon, so i don't even mention her.
I don't know about you, but my most hated killer to verse, BY FAR, to the Moon and back, 100%, unequivocally, by a considerable margin, certainly, beyond a shadow of a doubt, which I know to be true in my heart, for sure, is the Hillbilly.
Could you P100 him, please?
:3
Wesker. I get tired of hearing his idiot mouth after he gets stunned or downs you. I also hate his larger terror radius. My controls go wonky occasionally after a hit from his power. If I want side to side movement of my view point I will grab a drink and go wonk wonk.
Sadako or Hag, easy.