bHVR should not sleep on implementing Random Perk option in-game.

image.png

In the recent AMA it was mentioned that bHVR also thinks the Perk Randomizer Challenge was a good addition to the game and they are hoping on bringing it back. Hopefully not just as a challenge, but as a feature for our gameplay.

My point is a random perk option is something I think would be really good for the game, and I would really hope this project is not sidelined and put on the shelves for a later date. Its such a fantastic feature and I want it.

This is not one of those feature you wait with. Come on bHVR make this the year of QoL.

Comments

  • Could make it interesting and less sweaty for some time...

    I don't see any downsides.

    They better make some incentive to use it, otherwise it will become mainly survivor feature. Most killers simply won't go for it without a reason.

  • @DaddyMyers_Mori said:

    Could make it interesting and less sweaty for some time...

    I don't see any downsides.

    They better make some incentive to use it, otherwise it will become mainly survivor feature. Most killers simply won't go for it without a reason.

    Yes! An incentive would be good because going against tournament-ready perks when you show up with your random/niche perks would feel pretty bad LOL.

  • I vote for a new mode where EVEYONE'S kit is randomized. No way to know what you get until after loading in to prevent dodging. Must earn same amount of BP. I wouldn't mind characters used being random as well but I'm perfectly fine with just perks, items, add-ons, and offerings.


    Maybe choose your own offering? Not sure.

  • Or, and hear me out on this, make it legit just a separate gamemode. Just to make things fair for both sides. If that happens to not work and everyone ditches it then fine, it can be an optional toggle.

  • Yeah have the option to have any number of random perks please