@Theluckyboi said:
It´s quite common, actually, i personally run a nurse´s calling on legion, it has proven to be actually quite good against groups.
People who heal against Legion are ######### imo
Like oh no you can be instadowned but like what's he gonna do? 110 M1 you?
Still, you dont want your blood prints and injured breathing to reveal your location.
Blood tracks are only useful if the Killer has Bloodhound—which Legion probably won't, since he'll be running Perks that won't let him get genrushed. As for the injured breathing: Iron Will. Much better alternative to stealthing while injured than healing is.
@Theluckyboi said:
It´s quite common, actually, i personally run a nurse´s calling on legion, it has proven to be actually quite good against groups.
People who heal against Legion are ######### imo
Like oh no you can be instadowned but like what's he gonna do? 110 M1 you?
If my teammates are humping me trying to get me to heal them, I will, I like BP. Is it stupid for them to want to heal against Legion? Sure. But so long as it keeps Legion off me I'm okay with it.
@Theluckyboi said:
It´s quite common, actually, i personally run a nurse´s calling on legion, it has proven to be actually quite good against groups.
People who heal against Legion are ######### imo
Like oh no you can be instadowned but like what's he gonna do? 110 M1 you?
Still, you dont want your blood prints and injured breathing to reveal your location.
Blood tracks are only useful if the Killer has Bloodhound—which Legion probably won't, since he'll be running Perks that won't let him get genrushed. As for the injured breathing: Iron Will. Much better alternative to stealthing while injured than healing is.
They're always useful. The amount of kills I get by tracking them is unreal.
Healing against Legion can be useful in some situations, when you have to move within or through an "unsafe" area, where even a 110% movement speed killer with low terror radius can catch and down you. But yeah most of the time it isn't.
@Theluckyboi said:
It´s quite common, actually, i personally run a nurse´s calling on legion, it has proven to be actually quite good against groups.
People who heal against Legion are ######### imo
Like oh no you can be instadowned but like what's he gonna do? 110 M1 you?
Still, you dont want your blood prints and injured breathing to reveal your location.
Blood tracks are only useful if the Killer has Bloodhound—which Legion probably won't, since he'll be running Perks that won't let him get genrushed. As for the injured breathing: Iron Will. Much better alternative to stealthing while injured than healing is.
They're always useful. The amount of kills I get by tracking them is unreal.
I would call them useful, but every time I realize, "Hey, there's blood marks here!" and follow them, a patch of tall grass the size of China obscures them to the point that not even Bloodhound can save me, and by the time I've figured it out, the blood has faded and I've just wasted time.
@Theluckyboi said:
It´s quite common, actually, i personally run a nurse´s calling on legion, it has proven to be actually quite good against groups.
People who heal against Legion are ######### imo
Like oh no you can be instadowned but like what's he gonna do? 110 M1 you?
Still, you dont want your blood prints and injured breathing to reveal your location.
Blood tracks are only useful if the Killer has Bloodhound—which Legion probably won't, since he'll be running Perks that won't let him get genrushed. As for the injured breathing: Iron Will. Much better alternative to stealthing while injured than healing is.
They're always useful. The amount of kills I get by tracking them is unreal.
I would call them useful, but every time I realize, "Hey, there's blood marks here!" and follow them, a patch of tall grass the size of China obscures them to the point that not even Bloodhound can save me, and by the time I've figured it out, the blood has faded and I've just wasted time.
Oh I see. Honestly, my advice would be, try to guess which way they went if the blood was fresh, if it wasn't then you should not go after them
@Theluckyboi said:
It´s quite common, actually, i personally run a nurse´s calling on legion, it has proven to be actually quite good against groups.
People who heal against Legion are ######### imo
Like oh no you can be instadowned but like what's he gonna do? 110 M1 you?
Still, you dont want your blood prints and injured breathing to reveal your location.
Blood tracks are only useful if the Killer has Bloodhound—which Legion probably won't, since he'll be running Perks that won't let him get genrushed. As for the injured breathing: Iron Will. Much better alternative to stealthing while injured than healing is.
They're always useful. The amount of kills I get by tracking them is unreal.
I would call them useful, but every time I realize, "Hey, there's blood marks here!" and follow them, a patch of tall grass the size of China obscures them to the point that not even Bloodhound can save me, and by the time I've figured it out, the blood has faded and I've just wasted time.
Oh I see. Honestly, my advice would be, try to guess which way they went if the blood was fresh, if it wasn't then you should not go after them
Eh, if I can force at least one pallet drop in a chase, that’s all I really need. By the time I cancel a chase, I’ve usually broken one or two pallets and put someone on a DW timer, which is a godsend for a 110 M1 Killer like Legion.
@Theluckyboi said:
It´s quite common, actually, i personally run a nurse´s calling on legion, it has proven to be actually quite good against groups.
People who heal against Legion are ######### imo
Like oh no you can be instadowned but like what's he gonna do? 110 M1 you?
Still, you dont want your blood prints and injured breathing to reveal your location.
Blood tracks are only useful if the Killer has Bloodhound—which Legion probably won't, since he'll be running Perks that won't let him get genrushed. As for the injured breathing: Iron Will. Much better alternative to stealthing while injured than healing is.
They're always useful. The amount of kills I get by tracking them is unreal.
I would call them useful, but every time I realize, "Hey, there's blood marks here!" and follow them, a patch of tall grass the size of China obscures them to the point that not even Bloodhound can save me, and by the time I've figured it out, the blood has faded and I've just wasted time.
Oh I see. Honestly, my advice would be, try to guess which way they went if the blood was fresh, if it wasn't then you should not go after them
Eh, if I can force at least one pallet drop in a chase, that’s all I really need. By the time I cancel a chase, I’ve usually broken one or two pallets and put someone on a DW timer, which is a godsend for a 110 M1 Killer like Legion.
@Theluckyboi said:
It´s quite common, actually, i personally run a nurse´s calling on legion, it has proven to be actually quite good against groups.
People who heal against Legion are ######### imo
Like oh no you can be instadowned but like what's he gonna do? 110 M1 you?
Still, you dont want your blood prints and injured breathing to reveal your location.
Blood tracks are only useful if the Killer has Bloodhound—which Legion probably won't, since he'll be running Perks that won't let him get genrushed. As for the injured breathing: Iron Will. Much better alternative to stealthing while injured than healing is.
They're always useful. The amount of kills I get by tracking them is unreal.
I would call them useful, but every time I realize, "Hey, there's blood marks here!" and follow them, a patch of tall grass the size of China obscures them to the point that not even Bloodhound can save me, and by the time I've figured it out, the blood has faded and I've just wasted time.
Oh I see. Honestly, my advice would be, try to guess which way they went if the blood was fresh, if it wasn't then you should not go after them
Eh, if I can force at least one pallet drop in a chase, that’s all I really need. By the time I cancel a chase, I’ve usually broken one or two pallets and put someone on a DW timer, which is a godsend for a 110 M1 Killer like Legion.
Nice. Smart way to play The Legion.
It’s not necessarily a “smart” way to play Legion; it’s one of the few correct ways and most Frank’s Mixtape worshipping lunatics play him incorrectly.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It´s quite common, actually, i personally run a nurse´s calling on legion, it has proven to be actually quite good against groups.
People who heal against Legion are ######### imo
Like oh no you can be instadowned but like what's he gonna do? 110 M1 you?
Still, you dont want your blood prints and injured breathing to reveal your location.
Blood tracks are only useful if the Killer has Bloodhound—which Legion probably won't, since he'll be running Perks that won't let him get genrushed. As for the injured breathing: Iron Will. Much better alternative to stealthing while injured than healing is.
If my teammates are humping me trying to get me to heal them, I will, I like BP. Is it stupid for them to want to heal against Legion? Sure. But so long as it keeps Legion off me I'm okay with it.
I agree that healing vs legion is dumb. I still do the same as @GodDamn_Angela though lol.
Also hearing groas of pain is sad.
And no i wont bring Iron Will
They're always useful. The amount of kills I get by tracking them is unreal.
Why? It's so strong.
@No_Mither_No_Problem just cracks up at the cat
Healing against Legion can be useful in some situations, when you have to move within or through an "unsafe" area, where even a 110% movement speed killer with low terror radius can catch and down you. But yeah most of the time it isn't.
I would call them useful, but every time I realize, "Hey, there's blood marks here!" and follow them, a patch of tall grass the size of China obscures them to the point that not even Bloodhound can save me, and by the time I've figured it out, the blood has faded and I've just wasted time.
Oh I see. Honestly, my advice would be, try to guess which way they went if the blood was fresh, if it wasn't then you should not go after them
Eh, if I can force at least one pallet drop in a chase, that’s all I really need. By the time I cancel a chase, I’ve usually broken one or two pallets and put someone on a DW timer, which is a godsend for a 110 M1 Killer like Legion.
Nice. Smart way to play The Legion.
It’s not necessarily a “smart” way to play Legion; it’s one of the few correct ways and most Frank’s Mixtape worshipping lunatics play him incorrectly.