Myers stalk range is really broken

Just played Myers again after a long time and daaaamn how broken is the stalk range?? Dafuck is this #########? Sometimes I can't even stalk someone 20-30 meters in front of me with clear LOS??
Devs I swear, this is better just a bug which gets quickly fixed (before hitting February) and not a shadownerf.

Comments

  • This is kinda off topic but I think Shadowborn should increase the range of where Michael can stalk.

  • yes said:

    This is kinda off topic but I think Shadowborn should increase the range of where Michael can stalk.

    I'm wondering why they Myers never had addons to increase the stalk range, some addons are crap anyway and a rework for range would be quite nice. 
    But yeah, shadowborn could do the job aswell
  • I think the range is fine, especially considering he cant stalk more than 1 survivor at the same time.
  • not only that he cant stalk in Coldwin Farms thru stupid corn fields =/

  • His stalk gets janky at times, especially over low objects like in metal works..it's hit or miss.

    I wish it was more consistent.

    They just need to erase the cap too. What purpose does that serve? I mean, besides giving survivors another tool to drain my patience?

  • Vampirox said:

    not only that he cant stalk in Coldwin Farms thru stupid corn fields =/

    He can stalk through the corn it is just a bit harder to do.
  • Vampirox said:

    not only that he cant stalk in Coldwin Farms thru stupid corn fields =/

    He can stalk through the corn it is just a bit harder to do.
    "harder to do" as if u need just to press M2 harder lol
  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Just played Myers again after a long time and daaaamn how broken is the stalk range?? Dafuck is this #########? Sometimes I can't even stalk someone 20-30 meters in front of me with clear LOS??
    Devs I swear, this is better just a bug which gets quickly fixed (before hitting February) and not a shadownerf.

    Yes its busted and I stopped playing him tbh
    Corn completely screws him over too

  • Vietfox said:
    I think the range is fine, especially considering he cant stalk more than 1 survivor at the same time.
    What? He could do that after the release. He can't stalk multiple people at once. And it has been like that for very, very long
  • @Najemniczkas said:
    Vietfox said:

    I think the range is fine, especially considering he cant stalk more than 1 survivor at the same time.

    What? He could do that after the release. He can't stalk multiple people at once. And it has been like that for very, very long

    You stalk one but if multiple are in the stalk cone you end up stalking multiple survivors not just one for faster Evil Within gain. You get more from the person you're stalking and less in general from others in that stalk cone.

  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    yes said:

    This is kinda off topic but I think Shadowborn should increase the range of where Michael can stalk.

    I'm wondering why they Myers never had addons to increase the stalk range, some addons are crap anyway and a rework for range would be quite nice. 
    But yeah, shadowborn could do the job aswell

    Yeah, I run Shadowborn on Michael so it doesn't really make sense when I can see the survivors but I can't stalk them from a certain range.

  • yea , his stalking range is much lower in 2.4.0
  • myers its broken in 2 parts 1 its hes addons combine with infinite tier 3 and ultra speed stalking its just insane
    and the 2 part hes stalk range i mean its just huge

  • Hoping for a buff, before i start going for my 4 kill achievement. Got an inventory full of tombstones! :)

  • @yes said:
    This is kinda off topic but I think Shadowborn should increase the range of where Michael can stalk.

    YES DEAR GOD YES

  • @NightmareReborn said:

    @yes said:
    This is kinda off topic but I think Shadowborn should increase the range of where Michael can stalk.

    YES DEAR GOD YES

    xD It would be perfect for Myers imo.

  • 2.4.0 definitely messed with his stalk. He can now stalk through walls. I had this happen earlier this week and I was so confused as to who I was stalking and where they were at.