Could someone explain to me about vaulting now?
When I was playing today it felt really slow at fast vaulting the window again and it actually feels faster to medium vault
is that the bug again or something?
When I was playing today it felt really slow at fast vaulting the window again and it actually feels faster to medium vault
is that the bug again or something?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They reverted the vault fix. Male survivors also still vault further than female survivors...
I think it is even worse than before. At least for female Survivors, I dont think there is much difference between a fast vault and a medium vault when it comes to distance after vaulting.
Could definitely be possible. I'm playing on and off because of how annoying Xenos are to face 24/7 so I'm not 100% sure.
Reverted like every other time bhvr fixed killers hitting you 2-3 business weeks after you fast vault
Resilience be getting more customers lately LMAO
I'm one of them 🤑
There are no fast vaults now, just medium
Used it a handful of times but think it's gonna have to stay in my build because the vaults are bs