I miss Hawkins

They should just change it visually so it's not directly related to Strange things. I am so bored of the same old maps repeating again and again :(

Alien chapter map is kinda eh.

Comments

  • I hope they never retexture it or change it

    I just hope they keep it vaulted until Chapter 13 returns to DbD. I feel like it will at one point. Especially with the success of Alien so far. Netflix have probably heard and will want to take part in that competition for money.

  • @Sackboy123 said:

    I hope they never retexture it or change it

    I just hope they keep it vaulted until Chapter 13 returns to DbD. I feel like it will at one point. Especially with the success of Alien so far. Netflix have probably heard and will want to take part in that competition for money.

    If they'll ever allow BHVR to use the license again it would close to when Season 5 drops. Just like what Peacemaker and The boys are doing with MK.

  • Hawkins was awesome. I don't know what more frustrates me, removal of the map or total silence of why customers are bereft of certain service they were paying for...

  • I absolutely despised Hawkins, legitimately my least favorite indoor map.

  • I agree, a reskin, rename, and slight tile changes to bring it back in spirit would be awesome. It could be like a mad scientist's laboratory or something. I have so many fun memories of that map.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    They can’t. Do you realize how bad it would look if they did? It would set a precedent of “Oh, you don’t want to work with us? Okay, we’ll just make a copyright safe duplicate of the thing we worked with you to make and make money off it anyway!”

    If it’s currently nearly impossible for Netflix to return to the table, that kind of stunt would make it literally impossible and possibly cause a lawsuit.

    Yeah I guess you’re right. I just really really liked that map. Hopefully maybe then we get another indoor map that’s science/mad science theme without stepping on Stranger Things’ toes.

  • Hawkins was cool. I never understood all the hate...

    Hawk1.JPG


  • Hawkins had it s problems, but which other map hasn't. I loved it and I want it back!

  • Aged like goddamn wine.