Xenomorph skins?
How? How did BHVR somehow look at all the different Xenomorph castes and instead of adding a Warrior skin or a runner skin or even specimen 6 they come up with a clone skin that doesn't even look like the cloned Xenomorphs in Alien resserection?
Comments
I mean, Im gucci with the Queen and the AVP skin.
Love the grid one but how can you say no to that massive queen.
Im sure they will add more skins of alien game no worry indeed alien gives a good chance for different skins!
More skins are probably coming. Although I do not know what the Clone skin comes from?
The clone skin comes from Aliens 4 movie along with the Ripley 8 clone skin.
The Clone skin is probably meant to be a "what if" of a failed Ripley clone from Resurrection, since some of those looked fairly close to what we got.
I love how the queen has a unique menu animation also wooowee did they give her a cake lol
Looks way better than the newborn we got in that film (A4). Big yeesh there.
ποΈπποΈ
it's a what if. ripley 8 is the mostly ripley with a bit of alien clone. (the only one that survived and wasn't constantly asking to die)
the skin is the reverse.
mostly alien, with a bit of ripley (namely, the skin and hair)
it wasn't in ressurections.
The clone skin was not in Alien 4. I thought maybe it was from some other content. But they could easily add another ten skins.
I think all the skins look fantastic and I am a big alien and Predator fan