Guys, today is the day ! ALIEN !

Alright guys ... we are at the release date of the alien chapter !

Did you have an idea about the changes or balance from ptb to live version :3 ?

I imagine an quick fix for Made for this or Haste stackable effect

Comments

    • Made for This: Changed the Haste effect from 3% to 5% to make up for Rapid Brutality.
    • Rapid Butality: Changed the status effect from 8/9/10 seconds to 3/4/5 seconds.
    • Chemical Trap: Changed the slowdown from 50% to 90% for 10 seconds (was 4 seconds).
    • Save the Best for Last: Attacking anything BUT your Obsession will make you lose 4/3/2 stacks.
    • Decisive Strike: Repairing a gen doesn´t count as Conspicuous Action anymore.
  • @NAERUUU said:

    Alright guys ... we are at the release date of the alien chapter !

    Did you have an idea about the changes or balance from ptb to live version :3 ?

    I imagine an quick fix for Made for this or Haste stackable effect

    Im excited.

    Seems to be a great addition to the game.

    I really hope that they will tweak made for this from for the love version but I don't think it will happen.

    I regards of the chapter, my only whish is that the animation of the tail is more in line with the Hitbox. Otherwise I'm happy.

  • I'm excited for today but admittedly I don't expect many changes from PTB. I expect hitbox changes for the tail, bug fixes and possibly tweaks to the chase music.

  • @Tsulan said:

    • Made for This: Changed the Haste effect from 3% to 5% to make up for Rapid Brutality.
    • Rapid Butality: Changed the status effect from 8/9/10 seconds to 3/4/5 seconds.
    • Chemical Trap: Changed the slowdown from 50% to 90% for 10 seconds (was 4 seconds).
    • Save the Best for Last: Attacking anything BUT your Obsession will make you lose 4/3/2 stacks.
    • Decisive Strike: Repairing a gen doesn´t count as Conspicuous Action anymore.
    • The Pig can only put her Reverse Bear Traps on herself now.
  • @Tsulan said:

    • Made for This: Changed the Haste effect from 3% to 5% to make up for Rapid Brutality.
    • Rapid Butality: Changed the status effect from 8/9/10 seconds to 3/4/5 seconds.
    • Chemical Trap: Changed the slowdown from 50% to 90% for 10 seconds (was 4 seconds).
    • Save the Best for Last: Attacking anything BUT your Obsession will make you lose 4/3/2 stacks.
    • Decisive Strike: Repairing a gen doesn´t count as Conspicuous Action anymore.

    • Desthslinger bullet addon, aiming speed increased from 1% to 1,1%

  • @ARTRA said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3527311#Comment_3527311

    • Desthslinger bullet addon, aiming speed increased from 1% to 1,1%

    Sounds a bit OP. Maybe if they also add a negative effect like 50%lower bullet speed.

  • @Caiman said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3527311#Comment_3527311

    • The Pig can only put her Reverse Bear Traps on herself now.

    We can´t have a chapter without a Pig nerf!

  • I can't tell if all motivation for playing dbd being gone is the reason or just the chapter isn't as hype for me, but I have zero interest. I wish they added some fun game modes to the base game or something. :c

  • @Tsulan said:

    • Made for This: Changed the Haste effect from 3% to 5% to make up for Rapid Brutality.
    • Rapid Butality: Changed the status effect from 8/9/10 seconds to 3/4/5 seconds.
    • Chemical Trap: Changed the slowdown from 50% to 90% for 10 seconds (was 4 seconds).
    • Save the Best for Last: Attacking anything BUT your Obsession will make you lose 4/3/2 stacks.
    • Decisive Strike: Repairing a gen doesn´t count as Conspicuous Action anymore.
    • Reduced The Pig's RBTs from 4 to 2
  • I am so excited!!!!

  • I am so ready. Yet won’t be able to play until late tonight!

    Really curious about balance changes and new cosmetics. Almost time.

  • @NAERUUU said:

    Alright guys ... we are at the release date of the alien chapter !

    Did you have an idea about the changes or balance from ptb to live version :3 ?

    I imagine an quick fix for Made for this or Haste stackable effect

    Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • I'm very hype! supporting dbd no matter what

  • PATCH IS OUT ! YOU WHERE ALL WRONG DUDE (wait the dev update in 2024 for the next " meta changes ")

  • @solarjin1 said:

    I'm very hype! supporting dbd no matter what

    even if the dlc cost 300$ ?

  • inb4 someone makes an edit of the Mew's Guts Demo Add-On by renaming it to ''Jonesy's Guts''