Give us a Supernatural DLC
I think the vast majority of the community would be thrilled to have Sam and Dean as survivors with Lucifer as the killer!
I think the vast majority of the community would be thrilled to have Sam and Dean as survivors with Lucifer as the killer!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lucifer from the series? Hes a joke.
Sam & Dean Yes!!!! But maybe Dick Roman?
I would rather die than have to deal with the Supernatural community coming to this game en mass.
I'm sorry, nothing against the show or the actors or anything, but that community is one of the absolute worst I've ever seen.
Im not the biggest supernatural fan, but i do like sam and dean enough, also the angel guy.
That community is one of the best out there! A loyal non toxic fan base. What would be wrong with that? We would get a lot of new players!
Dick Roman would be awesome! Honestly the potential for killers and survivors is endless. There is so many that could be incorporated
Lucifer from Supernatural
The only true Killer should be the Azazel, the yellow-eyed demon.
Everything began with him.
Alternate: Crowley, of course.
Yeah....no. behavior isn't exactly eager about adding religious figures to their game and considering lucifer is very prominent in some religions, lucifer is probably on the bottom of that list. Just adding the devil to your game is a whole can of worms bhvr probably doesn't want to open
I don't know, man. I've seen a lot of toxicity from that community, even in person. I took my sister to one of those Supernatural conventions for her birthday one year and everybody was so mean for no reason.
Also, I know this is likely not the views of the community at large, but I have seen people who ship Sam and Dean romantically, which is D I S G U S T I N G
behavior isn't exactly eager about adding religious figures to their game
*looks at plague
*kinda looks at pinhead
guess it's ok when the religion is more dead or implied? for some weird reason?
like... did you not know pinhead is totally jesus?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFJLjA6haZIAdding a priestess for a dead religion or a character that simply implies religion is not the same thing as putting the devil in your game, so yes
agreed, plague is a made up religion, and pinhead is a hell priest. from another fake religion
same reason why "the nun" will never be added. even tho highly requested it seems
how so?
How about let them fix the mess this game is currently, instead of pumping out even more half finished content. What this game needs in 2 DLCs for the upcoming year and the rest should be used for bug fixed and balancing.
Something tells me you haven't watched the show...
Plot twist.. Crowley is the killer who makes a deal to let you escape lol