Leatherface is better than Hillbilly
I mean, just look at this beautiful chart relaying all the information to prove it.

I mean, just look at this beautiful chart relaying all the information to prove it.

Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Better mori too.
leatherface is better for newer killers, because he's easier to pick up and learn quickly, but billy is better for more experienced players.
i don't know why I'm giving a serious answer to this because I know it's a meme
#########, am I a virgin ?
you speak the truth
Banana apron OP
Time well spent, I concede your points.
agree
'Map control is for pussies'
######### roasted dude.
Oh my god why am I so stupid..
I need to remember: "If it's Jack, It's a kek"
Except when it isn’t....
Jack your 50 ######### posts never fail to make me laugh
anybody whose name is chad i automatically despise. so imma say billy boi better cuz TTTTTTCHADS are dumb.
Guess you don’t waddle then huh?
The thing is, Jack-boi, TTTTTchads gave me a traumatic experience. If any of y'all have seen my posts or comments, you'll know i'm the most pacifist apache helicopter here. However, HOWEVER! when it comes to TTTTCHads : They are objectively dumb and I HATE THEM.
Mad cuz virgin
Mains Billy, but isn't virgin. Am I a...
PARADOX?
Do you breathe? Yes or no?
nah not that dude. MUCH worse. Like, life ruining wore. That THING almost took everything i had.
Plus ": all who are not virgins are thots. as such : BEGONE THOT! "
Wait, lemme check
...
...
......
...........
How do i breathe?
But I don’t breathe
Someone please make this guy replace trump. He understood the reference. He.Understood. That. reference.
this guy too. why are these forums so much better than the steam ones?!
You dare space out you dirty ass hoe
Respect!

I M S O H I G H R I G H T N O W
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdzCR_7RR60
ASCENDED