So why doesn't the game end when this happens?
Downed the entire team then they all dced. What's the point of keeping the game going?
Downed the entire team then they all dced. What's the point of keeping the game going?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All survivors DCing should count as an instant 4K for the killer. Just as the killer DCing counts as an instant 4E for the survivors.
If anyone wanted to play against 4 bots, they would be in a custom game.
Totally agree. I don't want to be forced to be a bot match.
I agree. I don't get why the game keeps going.
I also don't understand how people make all 4 survivors quit though but looking at the slug bleedout timers I can understand why.
Nah, since you get everything that pubs are for out of a DC-Bot-match it's perfectly alright.
Besides, if an entire team decides to rather eat a DC penalty than play that match... then well, I suppose that also speaks for itself