Make shattered hope basekit
There's no way of countering boons unless nerfing even more
Better idea
Like remove the reveal aura thing. I had a few game that were awful, that were ruined by the boons, that simple!
There's no way of countering boons unless nerfing even more
Better idea
Like remove the reveal aura thing. I had a few game that were awful, that were ruined by the boons, that simple!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is this 2022? Probably playing vs a SWF if you had trouble with boons. No one brings boons anymore.
Tbh I'd rather have corrupt as basekit...
The gen speed have been harsh lately.
Listen, take this from the number 1 boon hater back in the day, boons are dead.
They suck now, they're decent in a SWF and that's it, there's much more pressing things to worry about now, but Mikaela and her little glowing bones had their time in the lime light.
I'd make it base just so we can get rid of all these "General Perks" that just add to the clutter/confusion of how many perks are actually in the game.. Hell I'd make NOED, Shattered Hope, Iron Grasp, and Unrelenting all base kit if I was in charge.
Swf are 80% of the time
No they are not
Id love for legendary skins to get the general perks
It would be nice if they all released with there own perk, or a general like you said themed around them
Krampus- Naughty or Nice :3
4 man SWFs are not though. 2 man SWFs are the most common as well as solos.
Shattered hope is bad lmao what would this change