That new Otz video...

If you didn't see it, here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f9dQIvqkQ0

He had a miserable time. We should nerf pig.

Comments

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3507960#Comment_3507960

    Not good enough. I still think 3 out of 4 survivors should start the trial hooked and in 2nd phase for optimal balance.

    Hooked-in basement at a shack with no pallet and Killer spawns in on top of them. Sounds like a lovely time.

  • @rvzrvzrvz said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3508237#Comment_3508237

    But people should take a step back and think a bit, how many times they really lose vs how many times they get 3-4ks, constant crying for nerf when killer is already in a good spot is not that useful, keep nerfing solo q and it's borderline unplayable at this point

    I can make a lot of videos about broken things on killer side, broken add ons and cheap tactics that guarantees wins or 2k+

    You should see the comment sections of survivor centric content creators, they mirror the same as killer centric content creators.

    Both groups look at their big shots as near perfect players and fonts of knowledge that should never lose.

    Folks that camped out resist logic and embrace a weird level of fanaticism.

  • "Playing killer is miserable now"

    The game still allows you to tunnel and camp

    Just do both and you will get a least a 3k in every match (considering hatch RNG)

    If you can't then I have bad news for you

  • @radiantHero23 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3508129#Comment_3508129

    You have a Freddy profile picture, therefore your suggestion is asolutely valid and should be implemented immediately.

    A Red one at that...lol. This is why the obvious immediate change that should be implemented is a Pig nerf.

  • Playing a weak killer is miserable indeed. Between MFT+DH, FTP+BU, OTR, map offerings, even the worst teams can give an insane killer a hard time.

  • The video show a nasty combo of survivors perks, Otz committed some mistakes in this match and he assume that mistakes, I'm killer main and I hate the actual survivors meta more because MFT, regards MFT all others survivors perks are very situational, like being slugged, healed, get of a hook, save etc.

    Everyone lose some time, in this video you can see that Otz win 2 times with random perks, RANDOM.

  • Oh great, another repost of same Otz video on another website...Can't wait for another wave of NERF "x" perk posts everywhere because Otzdarva made a video...

    He plays really poorly in this game, clearly tilted, complains about MFT while playing CLOWN with ability to literally slow down the survivors...(aside from the irony of playing clown while making a video about things not fun to play against), Adrenaline which he ALWAYS said it's a very good and balanced perk...and adding SOUL GUARD to the complaint list (like huh??) is just a cherry on top.

    Ofc with how big of a streamer he is...it's only matter of time before everyone will take everything he said for granted and start complaining and asking for nerfs... as many times before.

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3508136#Comment_3508136

    A Red one at that...lol. This is why the obvious immediate change that should be implemented is a Pig nerf.

    But I've heard that the nightmare is overperforming as of late.

  • @radiantHero23 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3508378#Comment_3508378

    But I've heard that the nightmare is overperforming as of late.

    You're right... we should nerf Pig

  • @thisislastyearsmodel said:

    Yeah, playing killer right now is pretty miserable. At least if you favor the weaker ones, like I do.

    I long for the days where I can play a build that isn't 4 regression perks and not go into it knowing I'll lose LOL

    I guess it's same for both sides then

    With bots existing knowing your every move to solo queue teammates just giving up on hook.. its a bad state the game is in rn

    We can only hope Alien will save it

    I'm not saying dbd is dying as a whole... but for a lot of people, it is

1 2 ›