Long queue times
When Nic Cage came out I understood the long queue times, but it's nearly two weeks later and the queue times are still taking forever to play survivor which is leading me to believe that something is broken.
My friend told me she waited in a 10 minute queue to get into a game and get tunnelled straight back out again.
I've just sat in a long queue with a friend only for me to get into the lobby and him to be left behind so now we have to wait all over again.
Are there any plans to address this because it's kinda ridiculous? Who wants to wait in 10 minute queues for 5 minute games?
Comments
Well....
Killer doesn't seem to be fun then I guess....
Other ideas to why the queue times are long?
Play killer.
Surv queues r long because less people r willing to endure solo q with how awful it is rn
Must be your MMR/region. Since the event started my survivor q has been wicked quick because you get more event BP as killer than survivor so more are playing killer in my region. I had quite a long wait for the killer matches I played for the event tome.
I used to see it pretty 50/50 depending on the time of day but these days it's 100% bonus on killer like 90% of the time.
People are noticing more and more the MMR for solo is horrible. Less people want to subject themselves to the 'solo' Survivor experience and its easy to see why. And no don't play Killer. It's even worse.. Play solo Survivor and you're a babysitter.. Play Killer and your not handing out kills but instead, towels to the sweat lords that are trying to keep you out of their personal group spa..
I want to play with my friends
EU, currently 10.30pm
Yeah this is what im seeing and im getting a little bored with killer, I just wanna play with my friends and vibe out and get some bloodpoints but the queues are insufferable
Everyone wants to play with their friends, that's why you have no killers to play against.
I play mostly killer only because it's perma +100%, I don't even want to I don't think it's fun atm. It's either too easy or very annoying, and with event people stick to gens.. at the same time solo Q is really not worth playing without +100% bonus, total waste of time
Because right now killer don't have the op event power, but still have to deal with MFT and others bullshit.
That sucks. Mine have been fine.
This is irrelevant to my topic
Yeah I've been playing lots of killer for the bloodpoints but it just gets boring after a few hours and then I wanna switch sides
That makes 0 sense. Less people on survivor would mean faster queue times for survivors, not longer.
Yeah between the queue times being so long, the BP gain on survivor being so low and never having the 100% bonus, I just took a break until it goes back to normal, whatever normal is :)