Why are the Queue times for survivor so long now?

It's so long now to get into a match. I'm like waiting 6-10 minutes for a survivor match. When I play killer its instant, yet killer has a 100% blood point bonus?

Comments

  • Killers get 100% bonus BP and instant lobbies because there is a surplus of survivors and lack of Killers.

    BP Bonus is to incentivize the community to self-regulate so the queues are as short as possible, not as a compensation for long lobby wait times as you apparently think.

  • Not enough killers are playing right now. I guess many of them quit after having to deal with MFT + Hope, the new Buckle Up + FTP combo and majorly buffed survivor basekit, which all make playing most of the killer roster unenjoyable and frustrating.

    Enjoy the new queue times until MFT is nerfed and killers can once again have a fair chance playing anyone other than just Nurse and Blight.

    I personally don't have fun playing M1 killers anymore, since trying to win with them is an uphill battle, while survivors have an easy time.

  • Hm, thinks it is just merely because of the events that are happening right now.

  • Must be in your region. Mine is 100% survivor and my queue times are same as always.

  • @BillToLast said:

    Not enough killers are playing right now. I guess many of them quit after having to deal with MFT + Hope, the new Buckle Up + FTP combo and majorly buffed survivor basekit, which all make playing most of the killer roster unenjoyable and frustrating.

    Enjoy the new queue times until MFT is nerfed and killers can once again have a fair chance playing anyone other than just Nurse and Blight.

    I personally don't have fun playing M1 killers anymore, since trying to win with them is an uphill battle, while survivors have an easy time.

    Oh I didn't know that. I play both roles,but when I'm playing killer I mainly play huntress,and I guess MFT wouldn't really effect her much. I didn't know it was so bad that killers stopped playing. I was thinking it was just people got burned out from anniversary event,and was taking a break. Hope BHVR does something soon cause these Q times are terrible. I feel like I can only play killer right now cause I can't stand waiting 5-10 minutes for a match as survivor. I'm on west coast servers on NA so it feels bad right now.

  • Might be your region, I have heard that EU queues can be high. Could also be your time of day impacting people playing in your area.

  • There hasn’t really been anything new that’s been fun or good for killers recently so no reason to really play it right now when survivor is more fun.

    Singularity is frustrating and his perks are meh.

    Survivors though have just gotten a few new meta perks, Nicolas Cage and a massive vaulting buff so there’s more stuff to try out on that side.

    Once Alien releases we’ll see more people playing killer. And when the killer only chapter releases there will probably be more people on killer then as well.

  • Made For This combined with the new Buckle Up and For the People combo is certainly not helping. Playing a weaker M1 killer is pretty miserable at present and I know I just cant be bothered, particularly when facing an obvious SWF I would rather dodge or just play survivor