Now the big question...

When can we see Jaws come to Dead By Daylight?

Comments

  • I too would love a jaws chapter but how the hell are they supposed to implement it? I think it would be better off as it's own game

  • Oh it's certainly possible and it doesn't have to be anything complicated. Give it a diglett-like effect for moving and a unique hooking process like Pyramid Head.

    Then for a power you'd have partial stealth where you go underground but your fin sticks up. Give it a fast swim ability similar to Billy/Oni for movement and the ability to sniff out injured survivors blood for info.

    Jaws chapter done.

  • LAND SHARK! LAND SHARK! LAND SHARK! LAND SHARK! LAND SHARK! LAND SHARK! LAND SHARK!

    Untitled Image


    but really... I rather get

    Untitled Image


  • @Alice_pbg said:

    LAND SHARK! LAND SHARK! LAND SHARK! LAND SHARK! LAND SHARK! LAND SHARK! LAND SHARK!

    https://alternativecinema.com/cdn/shop/products/LandShark_2048x2048_1024x1024%402x.jpg?v=1550115201

    but really... I rather get

    https://flxt.tmsimg.com/assets/p12070_v_v10_as.jpg

    This guy gets it.

  • @Sadako_Best_Girl said:

    I too would love a jaws chapter but how the hell are they supposed to implement it? I think it would be better off as it's own game

    Could be the first underwater board. The survivors swim around instead. Would make for a nice change.

  • @Ebonbane2000 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3503829#Comment_3503829

    Could be the first underwater board. The survivors swim around instead. Would make for a nice change.

    I LOVE ideas like this but I'm always afraid of the execution of such a wild idea. I've seen games do something similar with underwater regions and zero-g levels, can be a bullseye or a complete miss.

  • As much of a joke as this sounds I do actually think it could work lol. Just the fin traveling around threw the ground and comes up to attack. There are realistically ways you could make this work.

  • shark.PNG

    This image i post every time this is asked, just make the jaws jump in and out of water for his movement. fin only appearing in stealth mode

  • You know we'd get Sharknado before anything as classy as Jaws

  • Seriously, the Margarita sloshing in the machines atop the gens look great❣️

    Devs could totally create a nifty realm for some form of water creature killer, even if the water was only couple feet deep, like a sewer or sth. Movement wouldn’t necessarily need to be slowed either; would just be a water graphic design to roam thru. I’m all for it, especially if I get to swim around n chomp Survivors🥳

  • Never, hopefully.

    Reasoning: I am afraid of sharks.

    I will not accept criticism at this time.

  • I don't see how a shark could work in this game but it got me thinking what about a James Bond chapter with the henchman Jaws as a killer.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    As long as there is no penalty for DCing against ol' Bruce. I have a serious irrational fear of great whites. Even Seeing a picture of one will make me jump. I was even dubious clicking on this post because I knew people would post pictures.

    sorry about that....

  • Maybe there could be a Jaws game mode so they balance around it? Having its own couple of maps and slightly different rules and win cons.